my first flaming post on speedhawaii.com =)

Hey, TurboV6,

You weren't just baiting this boy with your '84, were you?

Actually, 6 Impalas,1 Caprice, 1 Camry(not mine), and 1 SS(mine),we are talking about a cookout next time. hows that sound?

Chris, oh chris. Where are you?

ISO Male aka Chris, possibly lost in the speedhawaii forum, but maybe working frantically on his car to race this GTS front-drive child:D ;) :p :cool:

I remember the thread about elephant and castle,and i talked to Don and it sounds good to him, but I feel maybe we should open up to all the G-bodies, as well as the Impala group, for a few of us to organize prior. You willing? I think i can get G-man to go too, as hes the only one i met personally (gave him a rear spoiler) of the group. of course there is always zippys, as a place to meet

Im here!!!

whoa wow. I thought this stopped. Obviously this guy is from hawaii. which Island??? I dunno. But I'd like to see our cars take on their cars on those "Day at the Track" turnouts that speedhawaii has. They have mostly imports going to those and a pretty famed camaro rs, also known as the drifting camaro, has been to those events, though I heard the owner of the camaro has been banned from drifting a turn at those events, which, i guess...he wasnt supposed to. oh well. as for this person...87octane? i have no clue who this person is. I'd like to give his celica a chance at my car...as soon as i get it back up and running. hopefully this time, after its rebuild...it should eat up even you guys...nah nah nah...joooooke you guys...but i'd like to see my tr hang with you guys in the lower digits. as for this 87octane character...you have no right to assume that our cars cant handle a slalom. I'm sure a GNX would run circle around you like. I've even taken my TR up to tantalus and i was able to keep up with my brothers gsr, a car thats supposedly more nimble than our cars. thats on stock springs, kyb gas-a-just shocks and some rather deteriorating bushings on the car. hmm...maybe i should build my car for scca and show'm wassup.

So if it was not you Chris so who was it? There is not many 85 TR on the roads, like a few thousands made.

Why do people have to doubt? In a road race anything can happen! More often times than not it is the ability of the driver that makes the difference.

I assume that if your cars were manuals I would hear excuses like "Oh he must have miss shifted or something!" or "He must not have been running at full boost.". Sorry but the better driver won this time.

Oh and 85 Trrrr apparently everyone thinks you know me. Why? I don't know? If you're suppose to be my friend, or something, then some kind words about how incredibly fast my car is would be in order.

87Octane,
Just how fast is your car????? Do you have anything in numbers to prove its worth????? 1/4 mile timeslips or SCCA times????? Maybe if you showed them, you'd gain a little more respect for you and your car.
Derek:cool:

quicker6 I haven't had the time to make 1/4 runs yet. I just got my car. However if I had to guess I would say that I would probably run a flat 13. I'm basing this estimation on my superb driving ability and the abnormally ungodly amounts of HP that my factory freak makes and the HP/WGHT ratio. I need to get to a dyno but based on my pass experiences with driving Mustangs and Camaro's I estimate my freak is making close to 190FWHP! :cool:

Man I'd like to see your car run those numbers. I think the hawaii turbobuick guys will be meeting this weekend (the 14th and 15th), why don't you come out and try your car then.
Derek:cool:

Originally posted by 87Octane
However if I had to guess I would say that I would probably run a flat 13. I'm basing this estimation on my superb driving ability and the abnormally ungodly amounts of HP that my factory freak makes and the HP/WGHT ratio. I estimate my freak is making close to 190FWHP! :cool:

13 Flat? Well, i highly doubt that if your completely stock. I believe most GTS guys either mainland or local are running in the mid 14's to 15's. If you can pull a 13 Flat without any mods that would be amazing. I would like to see that. :rolleyes:

BTW- Is your car stick or auto? What have you done to it? My girlfriend has a 2001 GTS and it sure the hell doesnt run 13 flat. Heck, it doesnt even come close to 14 flat. ;)

?

I dont know :confused: I wish I knew. However, I feel that this is related to the posts on SH.com regarding what I said about the celica. I've settled the debate already with some of the guys who support those cars. so I highly doubt it was any of them that I talked to. I also did the usual browsing on the TB.com site and I see a post regarding a celica in the kill section which i thought was pretty messed up, This guy has no Aloha. Somethings definetly going here. Maybe it is someone I know...till then..just ignore him. just another troll...something i picked up from the other sections in TB.com:D

No Aloha?

Hey 87 octane you're causing a big stirr-up on the Lounge and in our section. You must be a tough guy to take all that! I think you should just read not post for awhile. You must be getting alot of bad or treating e-mails by now? True?

For 87Octane

Did the T-Type you raced looked like this one.........

Attachments

• t-type.jpg
    t-type.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 89
BTW guys, Joeseph kas my freinds low milage '87 which was autocrossed for a while, and was/is a very fast car. and like I said Octane boy, how did you know it was an '85? using your x-ray eyes to read the VIN?

lip sercice......put up or shut up, wanna race my wifes CAMRY, that would be a better race of you...with her driving?

Hey, this guy lives near me...'87 Octane, you live in Central O'ahu, or at least Stationed here let me guess, Schofield or Wheeler? if you wanna play, come on down. ask some of the G-body guys on the base and they will tell you where I live, drop on by, anytime if you dare ....hahahahahahahahahahahahah:D ;) :p ;) :D ;) :p ;) :D :cool: