Mustangs vs The World VI

Rodney87GN

It's that time of year again...one month away from Mustangs vs The World VI on March 23rd @ Barona Drags. Represent the turbo Buicks with Raymond Bunch and I where we'll be running in the 7 second Street class. There's also an Open bracket class for cars with slicks and less restrictions. We've been competing in this for 2 years and it's always a good time. Hosted by the Wicked Stangs car club of San Diego.

More details...http://www.mustangsvstheworld.com/community/index.php

Man, I will have to see if I am going to be here for this. I really want to go. Maybe we can all push Neal to take the new T race car out there! ;)

Ray is back? You have been on my mind brother, hoping you were back safe!

Squid4life said:
Man, I will have to see if I am going to be here for this. I really want to go. Maybe we can all push Neal to take the new T race car out there! ;)

Ray is back? You have been on my mind brother, hoping you were back safe!

Yeah Ray is back, just spoke to him a few days ago.

I'd love to see Neal's new car run there... just put drag radials on it and I bet he'll dominate the entire street class without trying.;)

Flaco said:
Hmm.. might make it out there as well...

What's up stranger, where have you been hiding? Hope you can make it.

hmmm... Neal did just buy some new drag radials... :)

I know there is some things he wants to tidy up, but maybe we can all peer pressure him to run it by then. We can all be cheerleaders and pit crew. :) I might drive the T, but no track time for her yet.

What's up stranger, where have you been hiding? Hope you can make it.[/quote]

Just creeping around here and there. I'm 50/50 on going gotta check my work schedule. You gonna run your car?

Took the day off... Plenty of comp time built up. So nothing better than getting paid to drag race...

Took the day off... Plenty of comp time built up. So nothing better than getting paid to drag race...

Good to see you yesterday. Too bad you couldn't stick around longer, you might've won a trophy.;)

Anyway I got 1st place in the 7.0 Street Class. Ran a couple of 6.9s and 7.0s, and a crappy 7.2. Best part is I didn't break anything this time lol..

Rodney, your car seemed to be running pretty damn good! I saw one of your runs from the stands with my sons and everyone was impressed. The crowd around us were all saying "damn, that thing can move!" We walked the pits a few times but kept missing you. We got there around 1 or 130 so i only saw your car there. I was in the white car but did not run. Hope everyone had a good time out there. Was a great day!

James

Good to see you yesterday. Too bad you couldn't stick around longer, you might've won a trophy.;)

Anyway I got 1st place in the 7.0 Street Class. Ran a couple of 6.9s and 7.0s, and a crappy 7.2. Best part is I didn't break anything this time lol..

Yeah booty called.. I mean duty Lol... I only made like 4 runs 1 solo two dragsters and then a lonely mustang seperated from his crew.. killed him pretty good too... best I did was 7.8 on 20 #s with a crappy 1.9 60 foot. Those little mickys kinda suck... imm gonna look for some bigger ones..

Rodney, your car seemed to be running pretty damn good! I saw one of your runs from the stands with my sons and everyone was impressed. The crowd around us were all saying "damn, that thing can move!" We walked the pits a few times but kept missing you. We got there around 1 or 130 so i only saw your car there. I was in the white car but did not run. Hope everyone had a good time out there. Was a great day!

James

I saw you pass by my car when I was inside it messing with the Powerlogger on my laptop. I happened to look up and saw your white T turning left from the pits...I was hoping to catch up to you later but I guess thats when you left. BTW your car is beautiful! Sorry I missed you...the staging lanes were moving a bit slow so I was waiting there for awhile. Overall I was pretty happy with how my car ran. I changed valve springs a few weeks ago and I think that helped me quite a bit. I picked up 2-3 mph in trap speed with less boost and no other changes from last year's race. Just need to work on my 60 foots, they were only in the mid 1.6s. It was a great day overall...

Guy's,

Sorry I wasn't able to make it. The front end was still apart on Sunday so the chance of making the race was out the window. :rolleyes: I'm glad you guy's had a good time and no one broke anything! :D

Neal

Neal,

There's always next year..should give you plenty of time to get that beast ready.:D