Mustangs vs The World @ Barona, Mar 26th

Victor doing his thing in the burn out box. I believe he ran a best of 7.4, he's getting faster!

Attachments

• Victor1.jpg
    Victor1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 110
  • GN's.jpg
    GN's.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 117
Nicely done guys. Way to represent the Turbo Buick community and take it to the Stangs at their own event. :biggrin: I wish the event were closer so I could have joined you. Just out of curiosity, who is who in the photos? I would like to put a face to your names.

RJ

RJ,

There is only two Buick guys in the pictures. Rodney is wearing the black jacket and SD hat.

Raymond Bunch is me...lol wearing the dark blue jacket with white stripes on the sleeves.

Thanks for the comments everyone.

Thanks Ray,

Gee, from your photo I never would have guessed you were in the Marine Corps. :D While never stationed in San Diego my self, I spent a lot of time there during work ups with the carrier battle group prior to each deployment while in the Navy. I always enjoyed the time I spent there.

Very cool.
More of us gotta go next time around...nothing more fun that stealing the Sunshine from a Mustang event...:biggrin:

Thanks Ray,

Gee, from your photo I never would have guessed you were in the Marine Corps. :D While never stationed in San Diego my self, I spent a lot of time there during work ups with the carrier battle group prior to each deployment while in the Navy. I always enjoyed the time I spent there.

Lol,did the high and tight give me away? Two years left until I retire,you think you will recognise me with my hair grown out and ahhhhhh goatie.

Lol,did the high and tight give me away? Two years left until I retire,you think you will recognise me with my hair grown out and ahhhhhh goatie.

The High and Tight....the reason us Squids call you Marines. "Jar Heads":D

Well...just be thankfull you can still pull off a high and tight...
I couldn't...nothing grows on the "high" part of my head any more, so all I can do is the "tight" part...and they don't offer price breaks for that...:redface:

But I can look at all the smileys to the right of this text box and see myself in everyone of them....I feel appreciated...:cool:

I can't wait to grow my hair out at least a little. After so many years, getting hair cut's once a week, $10 each, I'm ready to save and spend all this hard earned money on the finer things in life. Buick parts!!! Genetics def. are on the good side in my family, I probably won't be balled anytime soon.

Yeah, what's up with that, all the little smiley faces are balled!

I can't wait to grow my hair out at least a little. After so many years, getting hair cut's once a week, $10 each, I'm ready to save and spend all this hard earned money on the finer things in life. Buick parts!!! Genetics def. are on the good side in my family, I probably won't be balled anytime soon.

Yeah, what's up with that, all the little smiley faces are balled!

Well...I hope you never get balled....that aint spiritual at all....:eek:

As for going bald...God only made so many perfect heads...the rest...he keeps hidden under muffs of hair...
I cut my own hair (what's left of it) A little shaving cream and a nice sharp razor and I'm clean for another week.
:biggrin: