Meet in Iowa/Illinois Area

Ok guys, I hope everybody sees this before Saturday! Anyways, I have attatched a map that Bob Pedersen sent me. The Park is the big green blob at the bottom by State St. on Dervil's Glen Rd. Hope to see you all there. Call me if you need anything. I am figuring if everybody brings $10 that should help cover everyithing!! Thanks -----Jeremy

Attachments

• Devils Glenn.gif
    Devils Glenn.gif
    17.7 KB · Views: 128
NO RAIN :) 83 and sunny and 58 in the evening great turbo weather for saturdays get together Its going to be a blast see ya all there.... :cool:

Have a good time tomorrow guys.

I was planning on coming until I spun a bearing and blew a head gasket. :eek:

You can still come! I'm fresh out of Buicks and am going!

This may be a little late, but a local buddy wanted me to ask if any of you TR people coming this way had a spare stock turbo in decent shape he could buy on the cheap? He's definitely not made of money and his '87 T is smoking so bad it's a great bug killer... so bad he doesn't even drive it. I checked and the bearings are shot so it is definitely the turbo. Anyway, told him I'd ask around! Thanks and looking forward to tomorrow... even if I'll be the "enemy" Ford guy! Go easy on me!

Well guys, I've got about 50 Pork Chops, Bud Light, Miller Light, Busch Light, Chips Potato Salad, and a whole lot more!!!! Cant wait!! I hope I can sleep tonight?!! Probably wont be able to! :biggrin: Jay is your buddy bringing his TR tomorrow? I hope we can find a turbo for him. I am going to bring some tools so we can do a little tuning! I hope you guys can give me a hand, I need to check the TPS and Iac on my car. I dont have a scanmaster but I will be bringing an ohmmeter so hopefully that will work! I really appreciate everybody coming. This is a dream come true for me! Thanks ----Jeremy

Thanks a lot for coming to the meet guys!! I definately had a blast and learned a lot! If any of you decide to meet up one of these days, please let me know because I'd love to hang out with you guys again!! Thanks again guys! -----Jeremy

Hey Jeremy thanks for hosting this great event and feeding all of us bums. It was good meeting all of you guys and I hope we can do this again next year. Us guys from Chi-town made it home A-OK without any issues other than a big collection of dead bugs on the windshields. :cool:

All I have to say is THANKS JEREMY!!!! I had a blast. I know that dad (Warren) did too. I hope that we can all get together again next and maybe have more people and cars. It was just amazing all the looks we got from people when we were cruising. Everyone was like :eek: look at all the blck cars!!! and we were all like :cool: yeah we know. It was just AWESOME. Thanks again to all that came in for this and hope to see ya next year or sooner. Thanks to Jeremy I think everyone had a great time, Thanks again Jeremy!!!!

Daryl

Big thanks to Jeremy!!!!!!

Thanks Jeremy for organizing everyone and inviting us to come out. We all had a great time. When we got back to Chicago and told everyone about the whole day, all of them had the same reaction, “I will be there next year”. That means instead only 4 of us from the Chicago area, we will have around 12-14 cars to come down next year or maybe even more. I hope that you will organize it and invite us again. Hey, this can grow into something huge.

Thanks again

Also,please convey a big thanks from all of us to your girl friend for all of her hard work, she seems very cool.

Take care and keep in touch!

Prasad

Gosh I forgot about Ashley. :eek: Thank you Ashley for helping Jeremy with everything and for the coozies. They are REALLY COOL!! Everyone that didn't come out or couldn't come out missed out on a great time!!!! Oh well, maybe next year. By the way, thanks to eveyone that brought food as well, it was some of the best food that I have had in a long time. I love homemade stuff.

Daryl

Hey guys, it was my pleasure to have all of you come here to hang out!! We will definately do it again next year! Hey Prasad, yeah this could grow into something huge someday!! Next year we just need to find a race track!! Yeah I owe Ashley a BIG THANKS too. She's a great girl and I cant thank her enough!! She definately kept my head in line!! Hopefully we will be able to post some pictures soon!! Thanks again guys! -----Jeremy

Add my thanks too!

BIG Thanks to Jeremy and Ashley. Thanks to the Iowa/Illinois connection and the Chicago 4. Very COOL!!!!!!!!! Everything was very cool.

There are some guys around Madison that I think would like to be there next time. Of course that might mean there would be a bigger % of non-black Turbos. :biggrin:

I didn't even see the thread for this 'til near the end of July. Keep kicking the idea around for next year. Maybe when event schedules for next year start appearing people will know more about a date they would like...

Id be happy to help in any way I can. Maybee a t-shirt and Ive done a few designs over the years...and I can help cook....lots of experience there.

Anyway this thing should NOT stop at once only.

Thanks again. Later. Bob

It was a blast :cool: . It was also fun meeting alot of other turbo buick people.
And I will defenatly be there next year with maybe a Gnx guy and a few more buddies. :biggrin:

I think we shocked alot of people when we were crusin. They were like :eek:
It was cool.

Thanks Jermey and Ashley.
Oh and Jermey watch out for motorcycle guys running red lights :eek: and keep doing those healthy burnouts. :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really thought I was going to nail that guy!!! I bet he had to change his pants after that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Hey Jeremy/Tony

This is Tim the one that had meet up with you guys at that meeting up thing in Silvis and by South Park Mall. So I know that you guys dont know really when your going to meet again just let me know. I seen some of the pictures I like them.

Hey question to everyone

The thing that I read was kind of kool about meeting at a drag strip or something like that. :cool: Jeremy had that good idea I think he did. I was wondering if that you guys wanted to meet up not this month coming up at all. Maybe like in 2-3 months at cordova drag strip at all http://www.cordovadrag.com/ that is the web site just let me know I can contact them and see when we all came show up and make some reservations or something. Everyone can explore the web site and let me know what you guys want to do but I'm going to want to know in advance because I will have to tell my boss that I'm taking the day off so he knows.