Meet in Iowa/Illinois Area

I'm planning on attending, but I have since sold my last Buick! Jeremy assured me that even a "Ford Boy" will be welcomed. I think I can handle the resultant bashing my Cobra's presence will bring! LOL!

I'll also tell my "offline" buddies (one with a '70 GS and one with an '87 T) the time and place!

If you need some $$$ up front, be sure to let me/us know!

Thanks!

Awesome guys, what do you all like to drink, eat, etc? Beer, pop, brats, burgers, chips, etc!! Man I cant wait!! Just so you all know -----Jay "Ford Boy" will be bringing one BAD AS$ Cobra so we cant mess with him too much, even though he sold his BAD AS$ WE4!! But we do have to give him some crap!! Please let as many people know as possible!! Thanks Guys! ----Jeremy

Interested but need more details for a mapquest to the location. Travel is my only issue, or if the GN is playing sick again and will not come out of the garage like it usually does. ;)

Firections are very easy!! I would go from your house to Eldridge, Ia 52748 and then from there, you need to continue heading north on HWY 61 from Eldridge until the Park View/Long Grove exit. Turn right and when you get to Park View, Turn Left for about a quarter mile. Then make another right, there are a lot of signs. The Park is on the left. Very easy to find. I will post the location in the park at a closer date!! Thanks ----Jeremy

Race

Racing??? When is everybody going out to cordova? I will help set this up if we can get some people. I will be out there reguardless. Jermey, lemme know if you can think of anything else. My number is 941-518-1692cell. I have off work all this week and can arrange some things if needed.

Looking foward to meeting all of you guys.

Bo

Hey Bo, the drag racing was last Saturday. They had the Summer Nationals there. Really, the only thing anybody could do to help out is to try to get as many people to go as possible. It should be fairly easy to get the food and that so no big deal!! I do appreciate the offer though. I figure if everybody pitches in $10-$15 that should cover it!! Yeah, really looking forward to meeting everybody also! I think some of should through some tools in our trunks so if anybody needs help or wants to change something etc, we will have a bunch of knowledgeable guys together to help out too. Just an idea! Well guys, only about three weeks! Cant wait! Thanks ----Jeremy

TT/Ameasap said:
Racing??? When is everybody going out to cordova? I will help set this up if we can get some people. I will be out there reguardless. Jermey, lemme know if you can think of anything else. My number is 941-518-1692cell. I have off work all this week and can arrange some things if needed.

Looking foward to meeting all of you guys.

Bo

Bo,

Did you move back to the Cities?

CruisIn'

I see some possible TTAs coming. Guess that means if things work out I could bring in a white T. :D

I'll check the calendar and the map. Shouldn't be to hard to find my way from Madtown WI.

DCVING 6 said:
I'd go if some of the other local guys were going. Prasad, Surej?

I know Surej got his car back and running strong few days ago, I am putting back a stock motor in the car temporarily as we speak. I should be running this weekend or sometime next week for sure. I am planning to go as of right now. I hope the car stays in one piece until then. I am hoping to get 6-7 guys to come out, we will see.

Prasad

Ok guys, we should have at least 19 guys so far. Prasad, if you are planning on bringing 6-7 guys, that would be great!! Just let me know for sure so I can get a headcount and buy enough food for everybody!! Thanks ----Jeremy

Cruisin'

Looks like a good turn out at this point. Where is everyone from? Mostly East IA/ and NW Il ?

Will there be significant others and offspring? My son is too old (on his own) and daughter is a counselor at a Girl Scout camp, so my guess is by then she will be home and want to stay home because she has missed her friends ALL summer.

So there is Cruisin on Sat. evening. Is there also a show on Sunday that you all planned to make? We will find a room for Sat.

Bob
Madtown, WI

Bob, the only one I see is:

Sunday, August 28
Amboy Depot Days Car Show
Downtown, Amboy, Illinois. 6:30-4 pm.
Call Garth Dallam at 815-857-2946.

It's about 75 miles away. I don't think that I will be going but, others might.

Daryl

p.s. there are alot of places to stay around here as well. Just depends on how much you want to pay.

Hi Guys,
I'm planning on making it out there as one of Prasad's many beotchs.