Meet in Iowa/Illinois Area

OK Guys, sorry I havent responded to anybody yet. I just got home from the PARTY COVE at the Ozarks!! Great time!! Anyways, it would be nice to meet at 11pm on Saturday. So as soon as you can make it TTAme that would be fine. Also yes, there is a show on Sunday in Amboy. I grew up there and it takes about an hour to get there from here. I dont plan on going to that but I probably should!! If I could get a definate from everybody ASAP, that would be great!! I need to order that meat so ASAP would be best. If any of your wives want to make a dish for your to bring that would be cool cause I think we are pretty much going to have the basics. I'll pick up meat, drinks, bread, potato chips, potato salad, and my girlfriend will be making an awesome cole slaw salad. Cant wait to meet you all!! ------Jeremy

If you need hotel numbers, I can get them for you, just ask!!

Yea grandnational3 Putz got it mixed up, its in the AM.This is going to be a kick ass get together I hope every one can make it.I look forward to meeting all of you guys. :cool:

Sorry guys, I do mean 11am not 11pm!!!!!!!! My Bad!! Its been a long weekend at the Party Cove and I even had class tonight! I thought I was going to die!! My brain just doesnt seem to want to function properly today for some odd reason! Anyways Heres a list that I have put together so far so if you are not on it let me know ASAP or if you are on it and cant make it let me know also! Thanks

1. Me
2. Tony
3. Daryl Grandnational3
4. Daryls Dad I cant remember his name (Help me out Daryl!)
5. Jay Jackson and two buddies
6. Rob Bright
7. TTAMe and 2 buddies
8. Kyle Jellberger
9. Rob and Nancy Pedersen
10. MJRWOOD
11. DWALL Bob
12. WICKEDV6 Prasad
13. Austin

I do know there are others but this is the list that I have made up so far so please conform if you are bringing some buddies or not or if you are on the list yet. I know there are more out there that are coming so let me know PLEASE!! -------Jeremy

Im looking forward to meeting everyone and glad to hear it's at 11 am. Otherwise it might be past bedtime for an olfart like me!

Sliced pickles and baked beans could add boost to the menu. We'll bring them. :biggrin:

The Amboy show is on the way home and only a little over an hour down the road. We'll stop there on Sunday. (Map attached ..I think) Bob Pederson

Attachments

• Eldridge_Amboy.gif
    Eldridge_Amboy.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 113
Thanks for posting that map Bob!! Guys, please let me know if that list above is correct for the people who want to go. I counted Bob and Nancy twice and I know there are people who want to go that are not on the list!!! ----Jeremy

Thats right!! :redface: God I knew his name but I just could not think of it for the life of me!! I should be able to take care of most of it. The only thing I could ask is if you could bring a dish. I'll pick up potatoe salad, chips, meat, beer, pop, buns, Ketchup, mustard, silverware, plates, and my girlfriend will make a cole slaw salad. Bob and Nancy Pedersen will be bringing pickles and beans. I'm not sure what Tony's wife is going to cook up but otherwise you can bring anything you want Daryl. Most importantly is to have you and you dad there with your GN's!!! :D

jdpolzin said:
How does Butterfly Pork Chops sound to everybody??

Sounds good to me, I will be firing up my GN today after sitting for about 10yrs :eek: We will see how things go. If there is a problem I get another GN to drive down. So far I have 4 guys confirmed.

Me (Prasad)
Dr. Boost ( Surej)
Mike ( not on this board)
Mjrwood ( steve)

Foost (Anish) ***Still wating for the motor to go in

Maybe one or two Hybrids If they are Welcome there :eek:

Let me know, I am trying to get my buddy with the Caddy CTS/GN power train to come down.

Later
Prasad

Hey Prasad, anybody is welcome to come!! It'll be a great time and you are welcome to bring anybody you would like to!! I'll put the other guys on the list and let me know if anybody else is coming!! Thanks ----Jeremy

Ok here is the new list!!

1. Me
2. Daryl GrandNational3
3. Jay
4. Tony OnefastGN
5. Warren
6. Jose Nino
7. Rob Bright
8. TTAME and 2 buddies
9. Kyle Jellberger
10. Bob + Nancy Pedersen DWALL
11. MJRWOOD
12. WickedV6 Prasad
13. Mike not on this board
14. DRBOOST Surej

Ok guys that leaves me with 19 people including my girlfriend and Tonys wife to feed and 16 cars so far. Also let me know if you are bringing wives or kids so I can get enough food for them too!! Thanks a lot guys!!!! ------Jeremy

One more week guys!! I have all the food on order and cant wait to see all your beautiful cars!!

Hey guys, WE HAVE A PROBLEM, The original people who reserved the pavilion at Scott Co Park just confirmed about 10 mintues ago and that was the last pavilion. I called around everywhere and we are going to be going to Devils Glenn Park instead. I will try to e-mail everybody tonight when I get home but it might be around 10:00 so I hope to get through to everybody. Sorry for the inconvenience and I feell really bad that it is last minute but I have no choice. Devils Glenn is a nice park but just not as open as Scott County Park. I will also post directions when I get home tonight. My phone number is 563-940-2347 if you need to ge ahold of me. Thanks -------Jeremy

By the way, Devils Glenn park is in Bettendorf not to far off of I-74 so it will be closer.