Meet in Iowa/Illinois Area

OK Guys, we've pnly got 9 of us so far. Thats good but not good enough. Lets get 20 of us. If you all could let anybody that you about this post and have them sign up, that would be great!! Regardless, we are still going to meet up but lets get more guys. I cant do it on my own so give me a little help and we'll all have some fun!! Thanks -------Jeremy;)

Ok guys, I need a little info from you all. Would you guys rather have the meet on a Sturday or Sunday? Tony and have been talking about it a little and we thought it would be cool to plan the meet on a Saturday when the Quad City Cruisers are having a cruise night!! Let me know what would be best for you guys!! Thanks-------Jeremy

if you do it sunday would work for me but if not its cool. Satuday i would work till 500pm maybe i can hook up with you guys later sat night.

joe

I'm flying back tomorrow. Be there through next weekend. Please let me know if this goes off in that timeframe. Won't be able to bring a car, but would love to meet you guys and check out your cars. Oh Yeah, I'll be in Bettendorf.

Ok guys, sorry I havent had time to get anything organized lately. Been really busy at work! Anyways, I will get something organized soon. Let me talk to a few people so we can plan it on a Cruise Night with the Quad Ctiy Cruisers! Again, sorry for being so lazy! I'll shoot for late August and then maybe we can beat this heat. Thanks for your patients! -----Jeremy

Sorry Scott, I dont think it will be next weekend. I will check to see if there will be any cruise night or shows next weekend and I will post it for you. I have a family reuinion on Saturday but there could definately be a show or something on Sunday! I'll let ya know! ----Jeremy

Ok guys, we are going to plan on the 27th of August. This is a Saturday and the plan will be to meet at Scott County Park. After that, there will be a Cruise Night at Southpark Mall in Moline. So we will be able to have a fun day at the park and then all cruise over to the cruise ngiht. After that we can go cruise around the Quad Cities and pound the pavement. We can also plan on meeting at Tony's (onefastgn) house for a cook out too. If anybody needs hotel info or anything like that, please let me know. I may need everybody to pitch in $10 or $20 for the park and food but we can figure that all out later. Let me know if this sounds like a good plan to everybody. Scott, I checked with Tony and on the 23rd of July there is an event going on at Cordova Dragway and also a car show at the West Kimberly Market. There will also be a BIG car show at Farm+Fleet on Sunday. Tony and I will be at the show on Sunday for sure. Thanks for your patients guys! ----Jeremy

I may have a conflict but if that goes away, I'll be there but I'll have to tow the Metro in. Can I still come?

Roger

Sounds like fun, I'll plan on it. Can you post some basic directions from I80? I'm from around the Ottawa, IL area I80 & Rt 71.

OK Directions are very easy!! Take I-80 to Highway 61, then take a right at the Park View - Long Grove exit. At the next stop sign, you will take a left onto old 61 and go for about a quarter mile and then right on Scott Park road. The park is on the left. Lets try for around 10am guys. Thanks and I'll keep ya post for more info. Let as many people know about the meet and have them leave a post on here so I can get a headcount! -----Jeremy

id like to go

This sounds really awesome. I would totally come if i can get my car running by that time. but i guess ill keep workin on my car and we'll see.
Jesse

probably won't be able to make it unless i can find someone to watch the kid all day it would be at least a six hour drive. i think it would be cool to hang out though. i hope your turn out is good and you all have a good time. any one near sioux city, ia let me know, would like to start a cruise night or find a hang out within reasonable driving distance to show our black beauties. 2 weeks i will be a proud owner of an 85 gn!!!!!!!!

Jeremy,
Count me in. This will be an awesome show of cars at SouthPark. We'll have heads turning all the way over there for sure.