PT GTQ 67 turbo with turbo saver oil system
poston headers
3.5 in houston DP
Single 3.5 inch custom exhaust
RJC race pulleys (all of them)
HR parts and stuff mounts
BE Cool Radiator with dual fans

Wheels, Suspension, brakes, Rear

Two Sets of Centerline Terminator Wheels.
Race
10" rears with Hoosier Slicks
3.5" fronts with Moroso 200 MPH skinnies
Streets
8" with BF Goodrich z rated tires
6" fronts with BFGoodrich z rated
Brand new Bilstein shocks all 4 corners
Brand new springs all 4 corners
Big Atr sway bar in rear
HR parts and stuff adjustable uppers
Metco adjustable lowers
dual airbags
TA aluminum adjustable rear cover
Eaton posi
Stengthened driveshaft
Moser 30 spline axles
S10 wheel cylinders
Soft brack shoes
Line lock
Brake proportioning valve for increasing pressure to rear brakes

Tranny

200 with complete PTS Billet rolling assembly with torrington bearings red clutches over 2k in this alone
Deep pan with high volume pump
9/11 billet lock up 3800 - 4000 stall 800+ spent on this
Huge tranny cooler
Quicksilver Ratchet Shifter

Body, Interior, Chrome, Stereo, ETC

5000k paint job I have all of the factory badges brand new in the box. I decided not to put them on.
The paint is near perfect, and all of the trunk and hood undersides were painted and all of the seam seals were redone under the doors and in the trunk area
I would say the paint is a 9.5 out of 10 as it is 3 years old, there are no scratches. A perfect paint job is near impossible if a car is driven as you should know!!!

Interior is near perfect but does need new carpet as it is faded, otherwise perfet.
I never put a cage in this car or put holes in it for gauges or other silly thing that people do to destroy these beautiful cars.
Gauges are installed on pillar with velcro Boost 35lbs autometer and casper knock gauge which has never gone off
Also has a shift light which slips onto dash
EGT gauge which aslo velcros on
Direct scan ( I will include 2 laptop computers)
Mass air translator for tuning ( I personally love this but car would pick up 100 HP if Fass was installed)

Stereo is a wonderfull Alpine deck (cd) with built in crossover. Dash speakers door speakers and tweeters, rear 6x9 and dual 10's in box I made myself for trunk two JBL amps about 1000 watts and I also have increased my alternator out put to handle this. This can be removed for racing in under 10 minutes and be reinstalled in 30 minutes as I have labled everything.
Battery is in the trunk

Too much chrome too list

Everything in this car works Power seats windows locks air antenna defrost AC passenger visor light I mean everything car is absolutely streetable I have drived to Daytona and back 3 times 600 mile drive.

I need around 22k for this unbelievable deal

Pete Fat Bubba Retzko
954 873 8824

elevensecondv6 said:
fatbubba:

Sounds like a killer car but I can't travel that far.

Still looking........
come on buy something!!! year almost over again. :confused:

racer1 said:
come on buy something!!! year almost over again. :confused:
lol, thats to funny. i still got the type car you are looking for less than 100 miles away . i have been watching these other cars and i KNOW my car is priced right at 11k and we can come off that if you dont want the extra wheels,parts etc....................... :confused:

AMS69 said:
lol, thats to funny. i still got the type car you are looking for less than 100 miles away . i have been watching these other cars and i KNOW my car is priced right at 11k and we can come off that if you dont want the extra wheels,parts etc....................... :confused:

When we talked via PM a few months back,I think you said there were a few problems with your car.Or am I mistaken??? :confused:

elevensecondv6 said:
When we talked via PM a few months back,I think you said there were a few problems with your car.Or am I mistaken??? :confused:
just had a oil leak, i thought was the rear main but it was the pan gasket so i had them both replaced. one day i want to sell it and not the next but if someone wanted it for sure then i would sell it , i know the car would have sold by now if i would have put more effort in trying to sell it but again it just does not make me alot of difference if it sells or not if ya know what i mean :)