Looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick

Hello:
I am looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick.Car must be streetable and in nice shape.I live in Indiana and am hoping to find a car not too far away from Indiana.I will travel but need to stay as close to home as possible since I dont have a trailer.I only have $11k cash to spend right now so if thats not enough"which its probably not" please dont reply.I can be reached at elevensecondv6@aol.com

Thanks

OK, how about we try this again without all the dumb crap?:(

You have a car to offer, answer his post.

Now, if you want a "real" 10 sec. car with a fresh, virgin stage II motor/heads that is street legal with exhaust, a local guy is selling his for $25k.

1987 GN w/TH 400, mini-tubs, Hogan modified intake, FAST system, TE-72 and MUCH more.

Thanks Nick:

I appreciate you stepping in on your own accord to take care of the problems.I was hoping that someone would.I guess thats why I like this site so much over the other sites I have visited.

Thanks again

know of a car

this guy emailed me about a car he has. he lives in oklahoma and has a 10 second ride with over 8000 in just performance upgrades. bad part it's got a love tap in the back, must not have been to hard because he said the bumper is still good. anyway he says he wants 13k for it. rebuilt motor has only 1600 on it and he says it's totally streetable. go to turbobuicks.com his screen name there is 10secclub. if you don't find it let me know maybe i can dig up his phone number. anybody got a complete project 86/87 gn under 4500 that is within driving range of sioux city, iowa let me know- i've been trying to find one for over 6 months now. I should have more money at the end of the month.- good luck to you, hope you find what you are looking for.

last one i got from you was the one saying you recieved the pictures, i havnt recieved anything else, what have you decided on

onefastgn,and tom j.Didn't receive your PM"s.I just got a message and it says my PM box was full so I deleted some stuff.Please try again.

Thanks