Looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick

I have a WE4 10sec daily driver. Very clean car, it was bought in Augusta Georgia as a rolling chassis and I put in a new heart and tranny. i am looking 12 500 U.S for it. The car has no rust. fresh motor and tranny. Let me know if your interested and i will send you some pics.

elevensecondv6 said:
Not yet.Have you had any luck??
yes i bought 2 at different times, but i sold one got a great offer and i didnt like other one so sold it. good luck!!

i have an 87 t type. it has a custom paint job. it is silver, purple with a harlequin checkered paint scheme. it is a 109 motor with a 45a turbo.reverse manual400 tranny with transbrake. car has a line lock, 6 point chrome moly cage. 30 spline moser axels. if you are interested i will try to post pics. there is a lot more i am forgetting. i will take 10,500 for the car. i am located in dallas, ga.

My blue GN will do the trick for you. Check it out in the forsale section here. It's priced well within your budget.

I've got a 10 second capable Limited T for $8900. Rust free, fresh paint with lots of extras. There are pics in the thread where I listed it in this section. Thanks

Steve

If you can come up closer to 15k (make me a reasonable offer closer to that number) I'd let my baby go. Details at www.turbojim.com

The car isnt perfect, but its mint, and in better shape than most, and of course, not as nice as some. Has the goods to go 10.80's but I never ran it. Theres about 350 documented miles on the rebuild and the oil has been changed three times already (trying to really monitor its breakin). I had it out in the driveway yesterday and took some detailed pics of the car, and of its couple bad spots. There is a few rust bubbles on the RS door.

The bad:
To be absolutely perfect, the car would need doors, and a repair on the RS rear wheelwell (I did the left side years ago) for one rust bubble about 1/2" in size. I actually still have a 1/4 panel section for the repair.

The good:
Fresh engine, trans, diff, clean interior with a sound system that was IASCA/USAC competitive in the early 90's (old tech now, but still sounds fantastic). New tires (BFG Comp TA's front and Nitto's rear). Weld Drag Lites all around with long studs.

Again, I have detailed pics to send. Showing the few flaws in the car. Zip is about 10meg so if interested, make sure you can accept emails this size

My WE4 is still in storage sleeping. But as soon as she comes out I will be listing her. You already got all the info on her. For the price, its a give away. Southern car with no rust. Very nice undercarriage. Which is getting harder and harder to find. I will be listing it for $13 500 now. Its got a hydraullic rolloer in it now with some T&D roller rockers, GN1 valve covers and a couple other toys and suspension goodies. If you want a real 10'sec GN/T-type with a decent body and a solid drivetrain you gonna have to spend, otherwise your gonna get a quick drivetrain in a rough body. I believe mine to be the best of both worlds. New drivetrain and solid body.