Looking to buy a 10 second turbo Buick

Car looks pretty good.Wonder why they just have the battery sitting out in the open in the trunk?? Seems like they could have done a better job with that.

10 second car

I would plan on spending a lot more money to get a car that dependability to run in the 10 sec.

I have a 87 T limited I may cionsider selling. It's a super clean southern 92k mile car with all the goodies to run in the 10's, however its never been to the track. I have no clue what kind of numbers it will turn, but my seat of the pants tell me it's a high 10/ low 11 second car. (I've had numerous 11 second cars so I know what it feels like). It has a fresh $7500 engine build with under 1000 miles on it. All the good stuff like eagle crank, JE pistons, champion heads and intake, billet roller cam, front mount, bla bla bla. I was planning on putting the car up for sale for $13500, which isnt too far away from your $11k figure. This car has more than 11k in parts on it, you basically would get the car for free. please email me if interested.

I'll shoot you some pics this evening when I get off work.....86 lt. blue Limited..BTW, where in Indiana are you ?