How many T-top 87 GNs were built?

Notplayn

I found the production numbers for GNs total in 87 but nothing about how many were t-top cars. Thanks very much.

I think there are more 1984 t top cars than any other year...im talkin all regals not just gns...It just seems every time i see a t top car its an 84 lol...

It was posted in one of Kirbans books. I do believe it was 15% of all 87's was ttop cars and 10 percent was astro roof or it may have been Eric Fisher that posted those numbers.

I'm sure GM may have kept that data - at one time - pre C11 meltdown.
But since it was only an RPO, it would be like trying to figure out how many Regals came with Twighlight Sentinel or Power Windows.
Ain't no tellin'
Although interestingly, they had the LC2 / Y56 option right down to the exact number.
That's one of those questions for the GM Archives or Sloan Museum type people to investigate for you.

I truly wonder if those number are accurate since there are many GN that i have seen and read about being totally wreck, or being stolen for a crop shop.

Thanks for the info. 15% seems to be a common answer. I've decided to sell my GN and I've had several people ask and that's the one thing I had no idea about.

~ 8900 CC1 t-top Turbo Regals total .... That includes GN's, WE4's, Turbo T's, Limited's

I wonder just how many 87 T's came with t tops. I also have a wrecked 87 gn with t tops

Very interesting info guys
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Interesting. I always thought T-Top GN's were more common. I've heard many different #'s for T's built, either 3,300 or 4,200 (base regal turbo, not WE4 or Limited). Of those how many were T-Top?