Guaging interest in braided Trans lines??

Braided Fuel Lines w/ AN Fittings

I can probably do both the feed and return Braided Fuel lines for $160 + or - ,plus shipping, with out the quick disconnect option. Maybe $180 with the option. That is with Red and Blue Anodized AN fittings.

I do have the setup on my car now, but I have -10 Feed and -6 return which is a overkill. Also my lines run inside of the frame rails and goes to a external fuel pump and sumped tank.

Braided Fuel Lines w/ AN Fittings

I can probably do both the feed and return Braided Fuel lines for $160 + or - ,plus shipping, with out the quick disconnect option. Maybe $180 :eek: with the option. That is with Red and Blue Anodized AN fittings.

I do have the setup on my car now, but I have -10 Feed and -6 return which is a overkill. Also my lines run inside of the frame rails and goes to a external fuel pump and sumped tank.

I can do the long fuel lines for $150 plus shipping, and the short ones for 130 something. The short set have 4 more fittings. If I find cheaper routes than I will definitely pass on the savings. Also if people want regular fittings and not red/blue, I can probably find those cheaper too.

So let me get this right you are building factory replacemnt hoses in Braided Stainless that will replace factory pieces using the adapters you supply an go right back into factory fittings?? an this is for fuel supply an return an tranny cooler supply an return an the fuel supply an return diameter will be larger then stk?? How will the fuel hose's mount to pick up @ tank?? Will it just be clamped like stk>? Sorry for all the ???'s

Yes, all are bigger lines, except the tranny lines, they are the same as stock. I am doing the Turbo Saver, Tranny Lines with quick disconects, Oil Cooler lines, and Short or complete Fuel lines. I will supply all fittings nessary, oil filter and bolts for the Turbo Saver, along with instructions for install. I was going to put quick disconects on the fuel tank, but that it just a waste of money, so they will be connected the same as stock. On the tranny cooler, if you have a aftermarket cooler, just let me know and I will make extra line. I have a aftermarket cooler on mine, but I still use the stock fittings.

I am also working on a MSD blaster set up for each individual spark plug, just like the LS6 style that bolts on the valve covers.

I will be interested in the larger fuel supply an return. Also the tranny lines an I have aftermarket cooler so they will just need to be longer with no ends for the cooler an the correct disconnect fittings for the tranny. I like the red an blue anodized for the fuel hook up. Also quick disconnect for fuel hook up is not a big deal for me ..

Any more progress on the fuel lines? I believe I sent you a PM about them a few days ago and hadn't heard back yet. Just curious

Yes I got them ready.

I have pictures of everything and If anyone has any questions feel free to ask.

I will take pics of long fuel line set!! Also how do your fuel lines adapt @ the sender coming out of the tank??? "hose clamps?" Also pics of tranny lines for aftermarket cooler an same for oil cooler lines!! Thanks

How soon till all this is ready to sendout??

I will get you those pictures later this evening. The long fuel lines connect to the stock fuel hanger through hose clamps. They also run through the stock filter. After I receive the payment it takes 2-3 days for me to order the parts and a day for assebly and to get in the mail. Rob