Guaging interest in braided Trans lines??

Anyone have the oil filter addapter so I can install an oil cooler on my car?? Would love to use the Transe cooler in my Rad now with these lines but cant find the dang Adapter I need any place :(

I'm ready for the tranny lines as my motor and trans are coming out, are you still doing this?? or do I need to look else where

Ron

Interested in tranny lines (external cooler) and gas lines, both
quick disconnect. I'll retrace the posts and get up to spped w/r to cost.
Thanks,
DGC

I wasted my $$$ on this stuff. Fittings were the wrong size's... Still have the fittings and fuel lines in the box. Anybody want to buy my stuff that doesn't fit?????

You can easily diy from triad if you have those stores in your area. Jegs and Summit also carry the fittings and lines. I did my trans and oil lines with steel braided lines and earls fittings. Should be around the 300 mark when its all said and done. If your interested i can get the correct sizes for you. The hoses arent that bad, its the fittings that dime you to death.

I wasted my $$$ on this stuff. Fittings were the wrong size's... Still have the fittings and fuel lines in the box. Anybody want to buy my stuff that doesn't fit?????

Which fittings were wrong?

How much do you want for these lousy lines?

Bullet87 seems to be MIA, so has anyone here done this, Im interested in the trans lines, I would be interested in using the jiffy-tite hoses and fittings, I guess what I'm asking is for a parts list or part numbers of what you need to buy to do this with using a external cooler along with the stock set-up, I know the fittings are spendy so would like not to really end up with a bunch of extra stuff you do not need, the hoses if a little long is ok, kinda hard to make them stretch, but easy too shorten, all help kindly appreciated, thanks.

Ron