Guaging interest in braided Trans lines??

Price would depend on how many people would be interested, maybe some where around $100 + or -. The length would be just enough for a clean install, with out all the extra bends of the stocker setup.

Ive got a set i made on my car now. They work well. I would rather pay someone to get pricked when assembling the hose ends. Lol. Id take a set or two.

Would these also have the quick discconnect ends on them,or at least the tranny side?

Ron

ronbuick said:
Would these also have the quick discconnect ends on them,or at least the tranny side?

Ron

Let me see what I have, I would like to make them quick disconnect.

Me too for one set! How about fuel lines :biggrin: ?

vader87 said:
Me too for one set! How about fuel lines :biggrin: ?

How about fuel lines, I'd be in for those SS braided...what a pain those hard lines are to replace...Anyone know a parts list or something as to what you need to go from the tank to the rail? Even just the feed?

zzzwilliams3200 said:
How about fuel lines, I'd be in for those SS braided...what a pain those hard lines are to replace...Anyone know a parts list or something as to what you need to go from the tank to the rail? Even just the feed?

Fuel lines would be sweet too. Probably $$ though for all that length and fittings

I will jump to fuel lines next, but they will be with AN fittings. Probably -6 line. I will see how cheap I can get them for.