Guaging interest in braided Trans lines??

Thanks i'm looking forward to them.. What do you recomend to do with the stk lines?? Leave on or take off.. I would imagine there is no way to remove frame rail pieces intact!!!

can you send me pics of the fuel and trans lines and also if going to -10 an on the main fuel line how would you connect it to the sending unit? also would -8 be large enough for the double pumper setup and im going to be running a 72 also with 83's let me know mike. email is nailheadpoweredgs@sbcglobal.net

Thanks i'm looking forward to them.. What do you recomend to do with the stk lines?? Leave on or take off.. I would imagine there is no way to remove frame rail pieces intact!!!

I would pull the lines out. You can remove with out destroying. You need a lift though to angle the line down from the engine, then just work back. I like to keep everything clean, so I would pull them.

Can you make a braded stainless Fuel Psi hose for those of us who have Fuel Psi gauges whether under hood or on hood with say two of the nice red an blue anodized 90 degree fittings??

sent an email about the fuel lines and trans lines let me know if it will work etc. 818-913-2800 let me know asap as if not then i will buy hose and fittings and make a set up. thanks mike.

Did you get the trans line price firmed up? Do you take paypal? No pics needed, I know what braided steel lines look like LOL.

Ed

I will work on posting the pictures. Everyone wants something different, so its easier for me if I talk to each person individually. I can keep track of who wants what if I send pics myself, but I will work on it.

Thanks for advice,
Rob

just post the pictures..

Attachments

• cooler1.JPG
    cooler1.JPG
    22.1 KB · Views: 199
  • fuelshortlines.JPG
    fuelshortlines.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 199
  • oil cooler close.jpg
    oil cooler close.jpg