gmgearhead is a liar & theif

He logged in om the 23rd so you know he saw that user title....

Thats great Jay!

Unfortunately Chuck your probably right but if that user title saves 1 guy it is well worth it:cool:

He will probably log in as a innocent newbie next, buyers beware!

If he..

Thats great Jay!

Unfortunately Chuck your probably right but if that user title saves 1 guy it is well worth it:cool:

tries that, can you do a comparo of ISP addys and see if it's the same guy?
Or, can a blocker be put on his ISP?

i don't think this thread will ever die. Let that be a lesson to anyone else that tries to screw over a TR member.

Jan 3rd will be 30 days walter. Are you going to do anything about this? Or just sit there & wait for criminal charges?

Thats great Jay!

We have all kind of stuff in the backend for detecting people with multiple accounts. He wont be able to pull that off.

I would have thought big mouth would have come out of hiding by now? What a coward!

Calling Jay C.....

Jay,

I see gmgearhead aka "Scammer do not deal with" branding is not applying. He posted a reply in the for sale section and I noticed here now that it is gone...He has not settled up with John yet as far as I know....Please re-brand this tool.....

Thank you.

Jay,

I see gmgearhead aka "Scammer do not deal with" branding is not applying. He posted a reply in the for sale section and I noticed here now that it is gone...He has not settled up with John yet as far as I know....Please re-brand this tool.....

Thank you.

No worries guys, I dont think he is going to rip off MIKE MCCOY :confused:

He wasnt banned geargrinder427.

Mike McCoy used to sell alot of parts on this board years ago, before someone stole all of his parts.

BW

So, he hasn't replied after the first page?

Have you noticed that the guys that are typically in the wrong, tend to post comments, send PM's, or emails with a lot of name calling, cussing, and things of that nature? They seem to be extremely defensive because they know they are in the wrong, or are lying about something.

No, no reply since page 1. He pm'd me before Christmas & said that he would refund me if I sent the stuff back first. I just can't see putting out another $25 of my money for shipping & hoping he is honest this time.

John there must be something about trying to get a good a/c box that is cursed. I won a bid for a complete box on ebay. After 1 week i'm told his partner shipped out some parts they sold but forgot mine and it would be shipped today. After multiple messages and 2 weeks after that i'm told it was his brothers item and it was shipped 2 days ago and he would message me with a tracking number. Needless to say i never got one. Luckily i filed a claim with ebay and got my money back. Any luck with your refund?

Here's a link to my problem child.

1978-87 Buick Regal Heater Box : eBay Motors (item 260526203581 end time Dec-24-09 21:04:09 PST)

Someone actually wrote that he won a bid and never paid, yet they still gave him positive feeback. wtf?