gmgearhead is a liar & theif

I just dont get how a man could look at himself in the mirror in the morning of face his kids... what a piece of ****.

I just dont get how a man could look at himself in the mirror in the morning of face his kids... what a piece of ****.

Just go ask 8AV8...he'll be GLAD to tell you how...and he's proud of it, too.;)

Bruce '87 Grand National

No, no reply since page 1. He pm'd me before Christmas & said that he would refund me if I sent the stuff back first. I just can't see putting out another $25 of my money for shipping & hoping he is honest this time.

John, this is Bruce Urie. I've followed your unfortunate problem with this jerk...and I very much have sympathized with you. If you will PM me your address, I will GLADLY send you the $25 for your return shipping cost to this jerk...just to help a fellow TB owner and to get you out of this crap so you can move forward and fix your car. I'm dead serious. How about it? Want me to help you with this? Send me your address, I'll send you the shipping costs. I want you to be happy and stop worrying about this loser. You won't owe me at all, I'd just like to help you, as you've been a swell guy here on the board. Let me know, buddy.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Quite frankly Bruce, I think walter would say it's too late now, that his offer has been withdrawn. If that is not the case I'm willing to try anything. Just would hate to be out everything- parts & money-even if they are cracked. I have a feeling you would be out $25 & I would not even have the broken parts I paid for way back when. I guess I would like to hear something from walter first. I'm sure he watches this thread along with the 6500+ views.

Thank you

John

Bruce '87 Grand National

Not sure what you are implying there Bruce. I defy you to find an instance where Chris has f%$ed anybody, ever. Not cool at all....:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

Why don't you ask 8AV8 youself?...don't send somebody else to do a job you can't handle...lol...

Was my PM not clear enough for you?

Why don't you ask 8AV8 youself?...don't send somebody else to do a job you can't handle...lol...

Was my PM not clear enough for you?[/QUOTE

I can handle YOU any day of the week. There never has nor will be any doubt about that, keyboard cowboy.

You mean the profanity laced, vicious, biting childish name calling ,baby PM you sent me in private....that one? The one ranting on me because you couldn't handle the TRUTH from someone about a troll like you? The one you wouldn't share with the rest of the board? The one that I considered sending to Shane, but as you admitted as much, you're already at the top of his chit list? YOU??? On someone's chit list???!! Mr. PURE FILTH MOUTH? What a suprise! Considering all the names you called everyone on the board, you can still remember to go back and...let me put it plainly for your vicious, childish little mind....."reread" your childish baby posts. You mean, you really don't consider constantly "baiting" a sworn police officer over and over again vicious? And baiting anyone else who doesn't agree with wittle 8 A BIG ONE? I would give my Grand National away for free just to see you act BIG MAN with that profanity laced stinking mouth you have in front of a police officer. Oh, man, I'd love to see it. What??!?! You're not afraid to mouth off to a COP, are you? And keep it up rant after rant like you do on the board. What?? You can't do that in front of a cop? Awwww. Looks like I'll be keeping my GN, as I thought I would. I forgot to consider the source. A honest to goodness true keyboard cowboy. Yiipiiikiiiiyaaaaa 8 A BIG ONE!!
Your continuous ranting like a girl with a stuck tampon so bad that even the MODERATOR had to come on to try and keep you in check? Why don't you tell the board what YOU said I had in my mouth, big man? Tell them. Why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to tell Shane what you said I had in my mouth? Are you afraid of him, too? Shane's a pretty good guy, he has a fair mind, why don't you talk back to him and say what you said to me? Too coward to? Afraid you'll be banned again? To what you admit to? Then go back to your mommy, she's got plenty of milk waiting to calm you down.

And we had to notice all the "homes" you have, all the "cars" you have, all the "traveling" you do, all the famous "racing" you do,,you're self building up yourself to cover the true lack of self esteem when things just don't go your way. Then to have your few, and I mean few, buttbuddies come on and threaten me if I "beat you half to death", yeah, just like true bullies, all need a crowd for their threats. But if you went back and read your idiot posts, you'll find very few who would side with such a loser fool like you. FEEL ME, YO???(that's ghetto talk to make you feel at home.) OooPs. I failed again, I let the bully "bait" me and he got a response, yep, I'm a fool, too. To think, I considered dropping all this crap, but I had to go and tell the truth again about you, and I guess I deserve this childish rant from you. But, from a bully, no problem. And your threatening buttbuddies are just another piece of poop for my pooper scooper. Have a nice day, clown, and please, try not to get so defensive when you hear truth.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Not sure what you are implying there Bruce. I defy you to find an instance where Chris has f%$ed anybody, ever. Not cool at all....:rolleyes:

Brian......sorry.....I should have kept my big mouth shut. That's on me. Forgive. Bad day. No excuse, but I'm in a lot of pain for the last two days. Please, don't cry too hard. It's my fault, I took a very, very hard fall (again) in my garage. So, man, I can't get rid of this excruciating pain. Even beer didn't work.:rolleyes: So, sorry.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Was my PM not clear enough for you?[/QUOTE

I can handle YOU any day of the week. There never has nor will be any doubt about that, keyboard cowboy.

You mean the profanity laced, vicious, biting childish name calling ,baby PM you sent me in private....that one? The one ranting on me because you couldn't handle the TRUTH from someone about a troll like you? The one you wouldn't share with the rest of the board? The one that I considered sending to Shane, but as you admitted as much, you're already at the top of his chit list? YOU??? On someone's chit list???!! Mr. PURE FILTH MOUTH? What a suprise! Considering all the names you called everyone on the board, you can still remember to go back and...let me put it plainly for your vicious, childish little mind....."reread" your childish baby posts. You mean, you really don't consider constantly "baiting" a sworn police officer over and over again vicious? And baiting anyone else who doesn't agree with wittle 8 A BIG ONE? I would give my Grand National away for free just to see you act BIG MAN with that profanity laced stinking mouth you have in front of a police officer. Oh, man, I'd love to see it. What??!?! You're not afraid to mouth off to a COP, are you? And keep it up rant after rant like you do on the board. What?? You can't do that in front of a cop? Awwww. Looks like I'll be keeping my GN, as I thought I would. I forgot to consider the source. A honest to goodness true keyboard cowboy. Yiipiiikiiiiyaaaaa 8 A BIG ONE!!
Your continuous ranting like a girl with a stuck tampon so bad that even the MODERATOR had to come on to try and keep you in check? Why don't you tell the board what YOU said I had in my mouth, big man? Tell them. Why aren't you MAN ENOUGH to tell Shane what you said I had in my mouth? Are you afraid of him, too? Shane's a pretty good guy, he has a fair mind, why don't you talk back to him and say what you said to me? Too coward to? Afraid you'll be banned again? To what you admit to? Then go back to your mommy, she's got plenty of milk waiting to calm you down.

And we had to notice all the "homes" you have, all the "cars" you have, all the "traveling" you do, all the famous "racing" you do,,you're self building up yourself to cover the true lack of self esteem when things just don't go your way. Then to have your few, and I mean few, buttbuddies come on and threaten me if I "beat you half to death", yeah, just like true bullies, all need a crowd for their threats. But if you went back and read your idiot posts, you'll find very few who would side with such a loser fool like you. FEEL ME, YO???(that's ghetto talk to make you feel at home.) OooPs. I failed again, I let the bully "bait" me and he got a response, yep, I'm a fool, too. To think, I considered dropping all this crap, but I had to go and tell the truth again about you, and I guess I deserve this childish rant from you. But, from a bully, no problem. And your threatening buttbuddies are just another piece of poop for my pooper scooper. Have a nice day, clown, and please, try not to get so defensive when you hear truth.

Bruce '87 Grand National

That's awesome...lol...

you really shouldn't let me occupy that much of your brain.

now what do I gotta let you see me tell a cop to get your car...exactly?

Hate to bust your bubble, but everybody aint scared of cops.:biggrin:

I couldn't hold back from blowing your fresh, stupid, idiot, loud, imbicilic, disrepectful, stinking, nonkissable mouth by ANY woman or transvestite totally away with my .357 Magnum.

You..the idiot mouthboy here, have pissed me off so bad, I want to find you and beat the living chit out of you, that's how you MADE me feel, and now you know why I can't be a policeman.

I beat the living chit out of every one of them that picked on me because I wear a hearing aid, had long hair, have a speech defect, walked the wrong way, or had the prettiest girlfriend for them to act BIG MAN in front of

MY GOD, you little chit, I'd take you apart with that mouth of yours the way it is. Sure, saying all this behind a keyboard is easy, but the pure ANGER you got out of me is REAL.

I'm so angry that I just can't type anymore. Yes, I feel better knowing that YOU know there are people out in this world who could reduce your little smart stinking mouth to ashes with one swipe.

Bruce '87 Grand National

That 8A-BIG-ONE, or V8 or something really got under my skin, and I only wish I could have controlled myself over mouthy jerks like that guy, as you and GNBRETT and others show remarkable sense of self control. I can see now that was his main goal tonight, because his mother didn't kiss him or wouldn't do something else he wanted

I disappoint myself so bad sometimes.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce '87 Grand National

Then to have your few, and I mean few, buttbuddies come on and threaten me if I "beat you half to death", yeah, just like true bullies, all need a crowd for their threats. And your threatening buttbuddies are just another piece of poop for my pooper scooper. Have a nice day, clown, and please, try not to get so defensive when you hear truth.

Bruce '87 Grand National[/B]

Brian......sorry.....I should have kept my big mouth shut. That's on me. Forgive. Bad day. No excuse, but I'm in a lot of pain for the last two days. Please, don't cry too hard. It's my fault, I took a very, very hard fall (again) in my garage. So, man, I can't get rid of this excruciating pain. Even beer didn't work.:rolleyes: So, sorry.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce, you say that is how he MADE you feel. Seriously, wow, there's not another human on the face of the Earth that MAKES me feel anything. I choose to feel how I WANT to. I'm not sure if you have figured this out yet, but the rant and threats is exactly what Chris was baiting you into. Nobody actually goes out and get in fights with other Buick members, no one is rumbling in the streets, well nobody but me and BillyRValentine. However, let me make this clear, Chris has at least one friend around here and if you ever get the bright idea to, how did you put it, beat him half to death. You will walk a long mile through me to do it.

Bruce,

I want to recap a couple of things before I say what I need to:

In your first quote, you threaten to shoot Chris with your .357 magnum. You then trail into how you will beat the chit out of him, I'm sorry beat the living chit out of him. You then admit to having a, evidently, long and serious violent history, followed by some pretty serious things about your, again evidently, long battle with anger problems.

Next, and if you look back, after a short amount of time has gone by you come back with an apology and plee to get help to gain more control over yourself. While at the same time insulting Chris's Mother. At the end, I and I find this telling, you make a confession of having a total lack of self control.

In your next installment, and apparantly as a direct result of your admitted lack of self control, you start this back up again.

This of course leads into another long and out of control rant in which you decide to bring, and I can only presume, me back into it. You say I threatened you, that I acted like a bully, and on to refer to me as some form of feces.

Now, I am reading these out of control rants followed by these over the top apologies, in one you even offered money, and I am forced to think one thing.........

Get help!

Between you history of violence and inability to control your emotions and actions you could very possibly be a danger to yourself or those around you. You have made some very serious threats involving weapons, all the while professing to have no ability to control your emotions or actions. I'm no psychologist, but it is very possible you suffer from some sort of imbalance or manic depressive state.

I quoted the only post I have made in regard to your behavior and threats above. If you read it you will see that I absolutely made no threat you. I made it clear to you that if you decided to track my friend down that I would stand by him in defense of you. I also made reference to your lack of control and how it may be not serving you in the best way by allowing yourself to be brought to a place where you can no longer contain yourself. A point which you reinforced through your continued up and down, on/off, cycles of rage and apology. You yourself said, and you should really think about this, "I really disappoint myself sometimes".

In closing, I will tell you again, if not for yourself, for those around you, consider talking to someone. If you do decide this pattern of up and down is best and you cannot control yourself, please do not come knocking on our doors.

x2

I was waiting for a reply from gmgearhead and smack pow outta left field came all that. Do you have any popcorn Scot?

THIS is getting really good....btw, who is gmgearhead and what's he got to do with any of this......

That's awesome...lol...

you really shouldn't let me occupy that much of your brain.

now what do I gotta let you see me tell a cop to get your car...exactly?

Hate to bust your bubble, but everybody aint scared of cops.:biggrin:

Very true statement,not too many people scared of cops...If he knew the first amendment he would see you actually have the right to use your first amendment to the fullest,if you choose to...I have and do all the time,not everyone allows police to walk on them...You can call them any name in the book and tell them how great his wife was in bed,if you wanted to(and definatly for a free car)...I dont understand why that medicated old man just dont stop throwing things at you on this forum,its starting to get old...

To the OP: I have a box from an 84 Regal parts car. I don't think I need it. It probably isnt in the best condition, but as far as I can tell its complete. Ill give it up for free, but shipping is on you. LMK if your interested.

Znix

feedback aka deadbeat

About a week ago, I participated in the "feedback" section regarding the "boostedjunkie". I must admit, it has been a gratifying and rewarding experience. No fun for the victims, but the verbal IMO, is entertaining and informative.

Consider this; if a buyer resorts to the feedback section to alert others of his misfortune, then sure as hell, he is dealing with a "deadbeat", it's a simple fact.:biggrin:

friday-damn.jpg