gmgearhead is a liar & theif

If a shell of a box is worth $125(to some, ...well one)What would a complete,complete box go for?

I might start selling parts:eek:

If a shell of a box is worth $125(to some, ...well one)What would a complete,complete box go for?

I might start selling parts:eek:

$100-$125 for one in good condition is what I have always seen. If wally's price was half of everyone else I may have been suspect, but it was right in line with everyone else and like all saw he told me it was complete including blah, blah, blah.

Can you ....

Jay -

Very nice...Can you make it, Scammer... DO NOT DEAL WITH
, bright RED in color ?

It must be a proud day for Walter...being the 1st person on Turbobuicks.com to be Branded a Scammer....today's version of the scarlet letter....

Jay -

Very nice...Can you make it, Scammer... DO NOT DEAL WITH
, bright RED in color ?

It must be a proud day for Walter...being the 1st person on Turbobuicks.com to be Branded a Scammer....today's version of the scarlet letter....

Done

I have been following this thread for some time now. I think that this guy Walter is being unfairly treated. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

In order to make this right you must ALSO put JOHNS USER TITLE IN RED :biggrin:

you know.....just to be fair.....;)

Just to clear that last post up, it was a joke.

I think Walter is a certified felch baby.

Wow! those red letters sure stand out. At least he won't be selling any crap to other members here. Looks like he has no remorse for what he did. I haven't seen any money in the mail yet & am not holding my breath. It's 30 days before I can press charges right? Anyone know for sure? Christmas should be good at walters house since he got $125 for a box of broken garbage.

Merry Christmas to you walter!

John have you found the other parts you need to complete the box yet?

Another member offered me most of them for the cost of shipping but I can't really use the cases I got from walter. Two peices are broke & the top half with the sticker has a huge rub mark by the sticker. I bought this for my other car which is a frame off restoration. The car will basically be new when finished & I will not put broken/scratched parts on it. It looks like eventually I will buy a REAL complete box in excellent? condition. This one was described as very good condition & belongs in the trash. I am in no rush, most of my time over the winter will be spent updating some things on the other car.

Im not shocked John. Just wanted to keep it up there so everyone can see it. Have agood holiday John, John