Forced Induction's FI91X report!

Alky V6

Let's go racing, boyz!
Can't wait for the new power adder to come in. You all know me. It's hard for me to keep anything to myself. Once I start installing it, I'll post some pics and reports on the mondo upgrade.

The package has arrived! Holy moly! I'll get some pics posted soon. Very nice Jose.

Cool...finally got it.....I forgot how freaking long it takes to get something from one side of the country to the other on UPS ground.

Donnie,

Do you need me to send you my camera?? :) LOL!

Ok... sorry...... had to.. :)

Maybe he is gonna make this his new secret:rolleyes: .

:D

LOL

It was busy at work today. I'll get the pictures up tomorrow. Promise. Actually, it looks just like the FI98X Scott posted recently. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/al...-tech/226149-advancement-fuel-delivery-6.html The inducer diameter on the compressor wheel is just a little smaller.

It is a monster. It's going to take two people to hang this sucker.

The nozzle area of the turbine housing is exactly what I was hoping for.

We'll make her fit.

For those using Performance Trends Engine Analyzer Pro v3.5, the turbine housing nozzle area for the 1.1 a/r gives a turbine nozzle diameter of 2.58". I was looking for 2.60". Shweeet!

We'll make her fit.

For those using Performance Trends Engine Analyzer Pro v3.5, the turbine housing nozzle area for the 1.1 a/r gives a turbine nozzle diameter of 2.58". I was looking for 2.60". Shweeet!

;), it will meet your needs, I can assure you that. That same turbo made 1481rwhp on a 2Jz Supra on boost ONLY..... So a GN should be able to crack 600rwhp.... ;)...lol

600hp? Don's gonna need that much n20 just to spool it:biggrin:

Is it running yet ??

600hp? Don's gonna need that much n20 just to spool it:biggrin:

Is it running yet ??

In all reality the unit spools very fast. The 94mm version of that turbo made t40rwhp more on a 4.8L inline 6 then a T101mm and spooled 1100rpms sooner. The unit has a low drag bearing system so it spins quite freely for being a larger unit.

In all reality the unit spools very fast. The 94mm version of that turbo made t40rwhp more on a 4.8L inline 6 then a T101mm and spooled 1100rpms sooner. The unit has a low drag bearing system so it spins quite freely for being a larger unit.

How much more RWHP?

How much more RWHP?

Just some quick #'s so far: FI-91X on a 2JZ has done 1481rwhp. FI-94X on a built 1FZ which is a 4.5 but built to a (4.8) has done 1592rwhp so far. It could go more....but out of fuel and they are having a hard time keeping the head on the block. The 1FZ head casting is VERY long and thin, and tends to flex.