Florence oreilly

2slow2b6 I'm not one For alot of talk but I have alot of (REAL) fast cars to back up what I say no need to list them all and the funds to back it up to. I really don't like ppl that race with there mouths and think it won't get back

Both of u nut huggers on 275 60 15 's ?

Post #12 ( tire size) . Did you get your car fixed?

T noboddy siting on 275/50's also ? TTA is a lil closer got some updates an a mail order tune ... still need to set up a dyno apointment .... GN is further away i have to order some parts for it ... pulled some plugs last night doesnt look like i got any pistons. I had to take it off the lift to install some rear suspension parts on my dads 13k mile GN.

Building 2 cars and a house @ the same time .... takes a lil time but im sure T dollar has done it amillion times. I think of my family first cars are just a hobby

Heard Tod made acouple pass's .... an oiled down the track ... how bad did he hurt it ?

ah well no biggie then ..... wes told me it was breaking up when trying to build boost so i figured might have been a hg .

It might have hit the rev limit while in the burn out box but in the stage process no issues what so ever. He's waiting on YOU!!!!