Florence oreilly

Pat

PAT he drives a maroon T

I saw pats car at his house. I stop by there to say what's up but his uncle said he sleeps til later in the afternoon. He knows a buddy of mine from darlington (Jr. Rush) but I haves 87GN . Are you still having boost issues with your turbo. I have read a few post were you were talking about that. I have a6262BB from Cal @ Hartline and he ported the crap out of it . It was hook to a RJC DP with the new 1.78 puck. But there's nothing like a ATR SS DP with ATR headers.

yeah im going to put an ATR external SS dp on the car an see if that helps.
Havent touched the car since last nov. It blew a HG i have to see if it got a piston or not. Been busy building a house / working and trying to save money for the house. A guy u work with has seen my car when it was slower lol.

I saw you at the track around that same time . I asked you if you wanted to sell your car and you looked at me like I was crazy lol . Good luck with your car hope u get it giong soon.

ah I think i remember you then lol. Yeah i have more in it than its worth. I brought that car from a 14.1 car to what it is now. I like a challenge thats why i stayed with stock longblock. I had the fastest longblock GN in this area. i even offered that guy with 20's like 3-4 and the leave lol. I got tired of runing the same numbers so i decided to change up an see if i can have the fastest head & cam car

I am standing here with the guy with the 20s , he said when did you offer him 3/4 with the leave cause he don't remember dat. He said all he wants is his side of the track !!!

I guess he does say that now i heard he finally got his car runing right :rolleyes:

I had a TE 60 on a stock long block car .... he had a big turbo and aluminum heads an a cam and wouldnt take 3 an the leave 1/4 with his 20's . Let me get my heagasket straight and we can bet. Hell i think i even offered him 1 and the break in the 1/8 . I tried everything to get him to race.

Hell I'll take 1&the bump with my stock bolt on car. I am trying to get slim86 and SloGN and some other guys to come to darlington on the 9th( next week) . I'll keep you posted if they come . Bring #1397 out and let's have some fun.

When i come back out im racing side by side like your partner wants it :cool:

1397 is 1/2 runing ... i got a lil more tuning to do

What kind of tuning do you need to do? I use a scanmaster 2.1 and a EGT unit like RJC sells . I have one of Eric's chips so that's all I realy need. I added some fuel when I went to 23lbs of boost and I set my Razor Alky at 6.5 #s go like this 777 0.0 @ 23-25lbs. That's with a 6262BB, PTC SLIC, ATR SSDP, ATR SS headers , little Comp cam very little head work, stock 109 ,3in Cottons exh , PTC2800 and Richard Clark and I built the tranny. Richard helped me alot when I first got my car. It was a 1 owner stock 87 GN with a fresh motor none by Steve V. The tranny was also fresh but we made it a lot stronger. I have cut a few LS1s and 1 LT1 with 2 stages of NOS. I just got new Micky T 275/50/15 last week but I still can't leave with any boost over 2/3lbs. Razor installed my alky at Richards shop so we did a little dyno tuning whil we were there. All the other parts I installed and tuned myself. The only thing on the car when we done the dyno pulls was the alky and a TA49 stock DP and headers. Like I said it was a stock car before I started with it . All mods were done by me other than the alky. It more fun than my old 70 Nova drag car that was running 6.30s . The GN is slower but not by much ????

I went 10's with a scanmaster an stock maf stock heads stock cam stock evrything lonblock with a sorry high 1.60 60ft... My TTA is a lil more complicated than your combo ........ I did all my own tuning now I need to take it to a shop an get on a dyno with the TTA

2slow2b6

2slow2B6 I don't know how much real racing you've done in your life I've heard it's not much but only a fool would think anyone would do a street tire to drag tire race at the track like that. I said I would go get my M/T but you said no. So don't let your mouth write a check your GN can't cash. The only way I race is for money I think u need to go ask around about me when it comes to racing. So when u get your Lil car back together let me know. And feel free to bring any of your other car that u say are your lol. I'm sure I have A car or 2 that can take them out. And by the way my short block is stock and I know I'm faster then you so your not the fastes around here until you can get by me

how can u have a stock shortblock with TRW pistons ???? and a cam ???? Do u even know what a short block is lmao. U can ask wes abt me or terry ... im not alot into internet racing .. and i didnt plan on racing for
fun i race for funds too.

Im sorry if u cant belive i have as many cars as i do someone must be jelous lol but i dont have to prove anything to some newbies except how the back of my buick looks.

Grudge

I smell a GRUDGE RACE , and to think all this started with ( Oreilly's ) my GN. I love it when the truth comes out, that's when you can realy smell the BS lol. Well you guys let me know when your going to settle this cause I'll take the winner lol. But right now I got my car all cleaned up and I am going ridding with my little man . We might go looking for a green Firebird!!!

2slow2b6

2slow2b6 I'm not one For alot of talk but I have alot of (REAL) fast cars to back up what I say no need to list them all and the funds to back it up to. I really don't like ppl that race with there mouths and think it won't get back

Just saw where you guys are in Florence and Darlington. I'm going to moving down there very soon (Army Recrutier) and I was wondering where the best place are to live? Know anyone with a house for rent? Thanks!

Darlington is cheaper but Florence is way bigger with more shops and resturants. But we have the dragway and the raceway grill. Welcome glade to have ya.