Finally bought a gn

The turbo tweak chip doesn't have switch settings like the Caspers chip, you tell Eric your cars combo and he burns the chip for your specific application.Also the turbo tweak chips you can adjust WOT settings if needed but most run great right out of the box, also you can adjust WOT timing in all gears with the chip if needed.

Turbo Tweak chips are great chips for sure. They are not switchable like the casper thumbwheel. You have to specify the octane and with or without alky and that's what you get. To change to another configuration you have to change out the chip itself with another $100 chip programmed for that application.

Before contacting Turbo Tweak, you'll need to get information about your car. Turbo size, injector size, torque converter stall, lockup or non-lockup, head modifications, etc... So you still have to research your car before ordering the right chip.

I think money well spent right now would be a good scantool.

yeah is the scanmaster the easy simple cheaper way to go or a laptop program?,i am ordering another plx m300 tommorow

yeah is the scanmaster the easy simple cheaper way to go or a laptop program?,i am ordering another plx m300 tommorow

I believe the Scanmaster and Powerlogger are about the same price, you just need a laptop for the powerlogger. The Scanmaster is nice to have because it's always there in the car, but it's recording is very limited. The Powerlogger records a lot of information and let's you save and go back and review.

If I was going to pick one over the other, it would be the powerlogger. You see much more of what your car is doing than with the scanmaster. I'd also highly recommend either the Casper Aubiable knock sensor or knock gauge. I have the audiable knock sensor because I don't believe I'd have my eyes on the guage or scanmaster at all times and miss that I was having knock issues.

Just my .02

yeah i have a laptop for the syclone i can just add it to that,is the one you are talking about the same one from turbo tweek sells?