Fast update...Craig ? Where are we ?

Interesting, i guess there was too much pressure to get things done! Cal here's your employment opportunity.

LOL!! Thanks Norbs. Unfortunatly, I'll stick to the tuning side of the FAST and leave the R & D up to Lance :)

Hey Cal, Would you happen to have a decent program for a stage 2, stage 2 headed,car w 252 roller and 160#ers runnning a 76Q trim turbo?
I am finishing a car now and will be with it in BG, May recruit you at the owners expense to do some fine tuning, But looking for a decent start, as i dont have much time to play with it before then seeing as it is not registered currently.
Thanks and see you in Kentucky
Otto

Originally posted by DRAGRACR
Just a FYI, Craig is no longer with FAST........

I hope he visits here every once in a while to put in his 2 cents! I learned quite a lot of things from him (and everyone else who contributes) while searching this board. By the way, does anyone know where he went ? Hopefully we'll get some inside help from others that work closely with the product ?
Thanks again Craig for all your help and good luck !!

Originally posted by KLHAMMETT
Hey Cal, Would you happen to have a decent program for a stage 2, stage 2 headed,car w 252 roller and 160#ers runnning a 76Q trim turbo?

Otto

I sent you a file.

I'll be more than happy to help tune the car in BG.

you guys with the "faster" laptops that still has a serial port.

use a dos boot disk to boot to dos and run ccom. it's fast because I don't have to wait for windows to boot up. hopefully you have a FAT or FAT32 partition.