Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

thanks i would like to see this on a buick though to see what is actually gained on our cars. what do you do with the black mouldings for the wheel wells? just take them off or bend them also

Denisephotos294.jpg

thanks i would like to see this on a buick though to see what is actually gained on our cars. what do you do with the black mouldings for the wheel wells? just take them off or bend them also

On the first side I tried rolling the trim with it and it started to not bend the same as the lip. I then took the trim off and went ahead and rolled the lip. Then took a pair of tinsnips and sliced the trim on the inside in a few places(3-4) so it would bend easily. The lines that were cut in it will never be seen as they are on the rolled lip tucked up in the fenderwell. I took a shortcut on the second side..... put a metabo blade on a sidegrinder and sliced the trim and lip with the trim attached to the car. Not much, maybe about half the width of the lip. Doing this made the trim/lip roll much easier. I don't think it would be necessary to slice the lip if you weren't going to try and roll the trim with it, but it would have to make it roll easier. I know some cringe at the thought of taking a metabo blade to their car, but it will never be seen and you are rolling the lip to start with...:wink:

I gained about an inch or so from the top edge of my tire to the fenderwell lip with 275/60's on 8" rims with 3.75" bs.

Its on its way to Texas as of this morning. That thing has been all over the country. :eek:

Is it available? If so, I want it, PM me a price shipped to 38671

Thanks,

-Will

fender roller tool

I also am interested in renting this. Is it still available?

Tarzan asked at 4:31, Wes at 4:50, and BountyHunter via PM at 5:14.

Strictly speaking you see the "order" above, but if one of you is in a big hurry and the others aren't then I'd like to help out the guy needing it the most. If nobody is in a hurry then depending on where Wes lives, it would make more sense (less shipping for all) to go to BountyHunter first because the tool is in Seattle at this moment and Bounty is in Las Vegas...(Tarzan is in Miss and Wes ??)

Why don't you 3 guys figure out the order??

The deal is $50 plus the cost to ship to me or to the next guy (if it costs more for you to send to the next guy than to me I'll reimburse you the difference...seems only fair)

Thanks, Bob

I have a 275x50x15 Drag Radial in the rear i need to replace real quick due to the fender slicing up the side wall so if no ones in a big hurry i could use it, otherwise its not a problem to wait till after the other guys that spoke up first get it

fender roller

Whatever works the best for all of us. Not in a hurry but I am ready to get this tool when it is available. Let me know when and preferred payment method along with whoever is next inline so I can ship it out.

Haven't heard anything from Tarzan yet... Unless he is in the NW USA and in a big hurry it makes sense to send to BountyHunter first. The guy in Seattle that has the tool now says he will be done by end of weekend.

If you guys want to go ahead and paypal or send me a check ($50) my info is:

Paypal: bobandnoi@comcast.net

Home address:
Bob Kolhouse
346 37th St
Columbus, IN 47203

Please each of you send me your mailing address... Bounty...I plan on sending to you first...will advise when on the way or if something changes.

Regards and thanks, Bob (Merry Christmas too :) )

Payment received BountyHunter thanks...I've sent your Henderson, NV address to the guy in Washington and asked that he advise when it's on the way....will keep you posted.

Wes because you spoke up a day or two before 8TurboT7 I'll make you next unless you don't mind it going to him in CA before to you in FL...and then back to CA. Haven't heard from Tarzan yet...who was the original #1 guy.

Bob

fender roller

Payment received BountyHunter thanks...I've sent your Henderson, NV address to the guy in Washington and asked that he advise when it's on the way....will keep you posted.

Wes because you spoke up a day or two before 8TurboT7 I'll make you next unless you don't mind it going to him in CA before to you in FL...and then back to CA. Haven't heard from Tarzan yet...who was the original #1 guy.

Bob

Go ahead and have it sent to 8TurboT7 then me. Christmas is almost here so it is not a big deal. Whatever is the most convenient for everyone involved. Just keep me up to date then I will send the paypal and my address.