Eastwood Fender Roller for Rent

Shipping out today:D

Just a tip for anyone that's going to do this. USE A HEAT GUN! I was in a hurry and the paint on the elky is more of a guide coat to me, so it wasn't a big deal, but this WILL crack and flake paint off where it has rolled as the metal stretches underneath. The tool itself works great and now there is plenty of clearence for my 275/50/17's.

Thanks Bob for making this tool available to us!!;)

Thank you Eric. And thanks for the reminder to use a heat gun.

The tool will be available again in about a week.

Bob

I'm interested as well....

I rolled mine with a 12# sledge hammer... :eek: .... but I am sure I can't get them as even as this tool can do it....

I am about to try some 28x10.5 slicks on Convo Pro's with only 3-3/8" back spacing.... I am sure they aren't rolled enough yet to clear that.....

The deal is still the same...$50 and I pay shipping to you...then you pay shipping back to me. Keep it for a couple of weeks so you have plenty of time.

The tool only makes contact with the inner lip. Which is seqentially bent up and away from the wheel to eventually parallel with the fender....or as close to parallel as you want. I suppose if you were to adjust it too far you could push against the inside of the fender, but certainly not likely to happen as you should bend the lip in small increments to make it easier and most importantly to keep paint from cracking at the bend.

Bob

I have heard from many this tool is the only way to go. Has anyone done the lip roll with the black trim attached so it's bent together?

Thanks to 87LtdT for making this available to everyone at a reasonable price.

OK, guys....I'm finished with the fender roller. Did both fenders tonight....so easy a caveman could do it. :eek: ;)

post a pic of the tool and the rolled lip if you would.im going to notch my frame and i may roll the lip also