Chicagoland and surrounding TR owners....

franklin park has a pretty good show they put on about mid summer i believe. had quite a few members show up last year. dave as soon as it gets a little warmer like say mid to upper 30's (my back can't take the cold to well) when my little heater will actually do some good i will give you a call and we will set up a day. by the way, hows the hand doing. hope alls well.

franklin park has a pretty good show they put on about mid summer i believe. had quite a few members show up last year. dave as soon as it gets a little warmer like say mid to upper 30's (my back can't take the cold to well) when my little heater will actually do some good i will give you a call and we will set up a day. by the way, hows the hand doing. hope alls well.[/QUOTE

Larry, For the past 4 years that i attended this show. We pretty much get a good turn out of buickS.From 8 to 15 buick GN and some old school buicks

h

My hand Is doing good a little numbness in the finger tips, Doc says it may take up too six months for that to go away. Thanks for asking. Let me know when your ready.

Hi, my car is sitting undercover in my driveway for the winter, but I am still here from time to time. Wish Spring would get here already.

i haven't done anything but look in the garage and make sure it is still there. waiting for it to start to warm up. this cold and my back just don't do well together. still have to finish putting the rearend and column back in it. before i get it running.