Chicagoland and surrounding TR owners....

Cliff, Make sure you strip that old paint first wouldn't want add any more weight to it:biggrin:

Cliff, Make sure you strip that old paint first wouldn't want add any more weight to it:biggrin:

For sure! If I paint it, I will use a thin roller and water based paint. Much lighter than spraying on that thick laquer based crap- lol

Hey what's up Jason? You know, the usual Turbo Buick junkies are always lurking around here. It has been a shi!!y winter so far as you know but the Buick sprit is still high as always.

Prasad

I also wanted to comment that HISTORY was made in 2008!

I saw Wickedv6s GN move under its own power!

Hope to see more of it in 09! ;)

Whats up! I'm still here keeping the PEOPLES CHAMP TROPHY nice and warm on my desk. :biggrin:

I havent touched the car since i replaced the driveshaft after Reynolds. It is sitting patiently waiting to hear the results of the TSM proposed rule changes. IF they allow a glass deck lid, then I think I may put all the glass parts on it and clean up a couple small rust spots and give her a fresh coat of paint. I also have been saying I want to put a GN interior in it for 2 years now, but the "go fast" parts superceeded the cosmetic stuff. We will see.

Chances are I won't do anything to it - lol.

But yes a Track Rental sounds like a good idea. I know of ALOT of buicks that haven't been out in the past few years that will be back in action in 09!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/268521-fs-1987-gn-interior.html

I also wanted to comment that HISTORY was made in 2008!

I saw Wickedv6s GN move under its own power!

Hope to see more of it in 09! ;)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, you should have looked closely, I had the floor board cut out for Flintstone style. Why do you think I had five people in my car? At least it was moving like the Flintstone vehicle.

Prasad

Still around but haven't done much since I was laid off.:mad: A track rental would be nice and maybe, just maybe one of you guru's could lend a hand with some tuning?:biggrin:

im here. i think im gonna put a dut. neck on my intercooler so i can keep up with you guys. maybe even a powerplate.

Opening up the intercooler, only to put a restrictor plate on the intake...:biggrin: J/K

WickedV6...I went back to the drawing board, only to stand there for hours scratching my head...:tongue:

I'm here Jas, Not much going on. I'm limited to room in the garage with the old lady's car in there so my projects are on hold. When I get a chance, I have a Hydrotech hydroboost brake system to put in next. :biggrin: Hope to improve my 60ft and bring home my 12 sec time slip come spring.

Rick

Still around workin on a new recipe 4 the streets. U know our motto get $!!:D

im working on a new recipe this year too. im going to have to add a lil HOT SAUCE to this BBQ for 09.

cliff...how are you gonna ASSUME the trophy?

ya gotta earn it , just like I earned the bunny plate:cool: ....speaking of which.....hows the Hillary Clinton Edition T-type of yours?.....

be nice or else ill have mario scream in your ear at 3am.

i am here... rebuilding the trans, then checking if the cam is wiped.

andy

It would be nice for all of us to meet up more than once a year, even if it's just at a local cruise night or something. (one north and one south) :cool:

It would be nice for all of us to meet up more than once a year, even if it's just at a local cruise night or something. (one north and one south) :cool:

That would be awesome, we need someone to take charge. Just let me know when and where and I will be there.

Prasad

That would be awesome, we need someone to take charge. Just let me know when and where and I will be there.

Prasad

I could get some south guys together and pick a cruise night.Then you north guys came come down and visa - versa. No big deal. :D

im working on a new recipe this year too. im going to have to add a lil HOT SAUCE to this BBQ for 09.

cliff...how are you gonna ASSUME the trophy?

ya gotta earn it , just like I earned the bunny plate:cool: ....speaking of which.....hows the Hillary Clinton Edition T-type of yours?.....

be nice or else ill have mario scream in your ear at 3am.

Assume the trophy? Its here on my desk. Literally. :D

I'll let you take your picture with it so you can keep claiming you were the people's champ once......

Please keep marios calls to earlier than 10pm. Although once the snow melts I don't think he will call at all- ;)

Fake ...Don't sue Me

I will be the next Peoples Champon the street, Turbo Cliff went main steam and is a track only guy now LOL!!

Attachments

• 850A0264.jpg
    850A0264.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 302
  • 850A0265.jpg
    850A0265.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 294
I told those peeps from GMHighTech not to take any pics!!!! lol

That is funny right there-