Chicagoland and surrounding TR owners....

It would be nice for all of us to meet up more than once a year, even if it's just at a local cruise night or something. (one north and one south) :cool:

Im game for that,just try and not make it to far south or to far north so we can have a good turn out:biggrin:
For me it's no big deal im pretty much in the middle and minute from the expressway

Im game for that,just try and not make it to far south or to far north so we can have a good turn out:biggrin:
For me it's no big deal im pretty much in the middle and minute from the expressway

That would be the ticket, we need a happy medium and we could get alot of tb's out. There was a show in Addison that had a great turn out this past year. I could not believe how many tb's were there. Maybe something in that vacinity would be good. What do you guy's think?
I would offer my car wash in Lockport as a meeting place but thats prolly a little to far south. I would love to fill my lot with tb's and get some pics. :biggrin: Maybe we can set someting up there once and see how it goes. ;)

Rick

That would be the ticket, we need a happy medium and we could get alot of tb's out. There was a show in Addison that had a great turn out this past year. I could not believe how many tb's were there. Maybe something in that vacinity would be good. What do you guy's think?
I would offer my car wash in Lockport as a meeting place but thats prolly a little to far south. I would love to fill my lot with tb's and get some pics. :biggrin: Maybe we can set someting up there once and see how it goes. ;)

Rick

I know someone with a shop in Addison.... :D

I'm in, however it goes down. In the middle is cool if we can come up with a nice event to converge on. :D

t/r owners

hi
i could be the guy,it was fri. night ijust bought my hot air you had ag/n your wife had a s/s chev. suv iam 74 and over weight . it was a car show at applebees lot.we had a meeting today at caspers. they allways have them on sundays igo to church so i do not make the meetings.
harold

hi
i could be the guy,it was fri. night ijust bought my hot air you had ag/n your wife had a s/s chev. suv iam 74 and over weight . it was a car show at applebees lot.we had a meeting today at caspers. they allways have them on sundays igo to church so i do not make the meetings.
harold

That sounds like Adam in Mokena if the SS was burgandy.

jasjamz, what area are you from? I remember meeting a guy a bit back in tinley part who had a hot air.

LOL... Wasn't me, mine is an 85, but powered by an LC2 powerplant. My back window is a is not made for the 3rd brake light, but other than that it looks to be an 87. I was in that area like 3 times over the summer. Didn't meet anyone though.

LOL... Wasn't me, mine is an 85, but powered by an LC2 powerplant. My back window is a is not made for the 3rd brake light, but other than that it looks to be an 87. I was in that area like 3 times over the summer. Didn't meet anyone though.

when did you convert to intercooled...last time i saw it run i thought to my self that you had a very good running all original hot air.:wink:

chicagoland and surrounding tr owners

hi
that was adam that i met i remember him telling me he was from mekena,and he would help me if i had any problems with my tr.
thanks harold

Let us far south guys know when you come out this way,

Adam's screen name is Under Pressure.

when did you convert to intercooled...last time i saw it run i thought to my self that you had a very good running all original hot air.:wink:
Jr loaned me his engine and I issued a few beatings on the street. They never knew what hit them. LOL! Skin and Chris from the South side, Duce and ED from the West side.I gave it back now though. This year its going to be just for show if I get the scratches fixed.:rolleyes: I will just be a camera man.

Can I make a suggestion for the south side? When the cruise nights start up at Toyota Park - that might be a cool place to meet. Big enough that the turbo folks can all park together?

Just an idea.

ShariB

Can I make a suggestion for the south side? When the cruise nights start up at Toyota Park - that might be a cool place to meet. Big enough that the turbo folks can all park together?

Just an idea.

ShariB

TOYOTA PARK would be great if they would fix all the potholes on Harlem. I think i bit my eyebrow when i plowed into one of those craters!

hello Mrs B.:)

i personally am set out this year to make all turbo/spray ls1s my BITCH!

so when the time comes somebody inform me of where were chillin for the night

what's up jay, still lingering around waiting for the weather to get a little better and take anouther stab at gettting this pig running.:rolleyes:

Wille 87

Let me know when your ready and we will get it going

Hey Guys

Sun is out, streets look dry, got my warranty Walbroke in last night, think I will go make a blast or two or three. It's been since Nov when the second Walbro went south and I need to do this.