Chicagoland and surrounding TR owners....

jasjamz

THS Racer
Hello to all!
Just wanted to see who is still around and whats new...
Turbo Cliff
jdpolzin
diaz 87
Black Monte
Wicked V6
Turbo BuRick
The Wrath
Fatride
Wile87
Not Avg 6
Spot My 6
Jr86gn
Dr Boost
Bandaid
Brer Rabbit
GNjoe86
XXXQuick6XXX
Unknown screen names...(sorry)
Silver T with 6 shooter plate?
UFC fighter Terry?
Wisconsin, Missouri, Indiana, guys... Forgive me for the names I forgot to list

I'm here! I pretty much am a TB.com junky! If I'm not in the garage, I'm on here!

I spent way more time here than I should(if thats possible) but I learn more every day.

Still here,having one hell of a time pumping out water from flooded basements in Park Ridge and Des Plaines.One customer had 6 feet of water in his basement:eek:Well i got to let you guys go customer is here

I am here , kinda just in limbo car is all cozy and needs my help but I am not doing anything to my car for now just relaxing for a bit . Hope everyone is well take care.

jasjamz

Still here, things are going. How about you? Just trying to save up some $$$ for the next batch of parts........ Always need to go faster......:D I think we need to all pitch in and see if we can rent a track out in early spring??????

I'm here. Laying low and working on a Pontiac project but still here.

Still here, things are going. How about you? Just trying to save up some $$$ for the next batch of parts........ Always need to go faster......:D I think we need to all pitch in and see if we can rent a track out in early spring??????

That sounds like a real good idea! :cool:

Glad to see the post rolling in!
I want to work on getting my car to 60ft.

Stuck out her in the frozen corn field.No power for 4 days.Yard looks like a war zone from the ice storms we've had here the past 2 weeks.Now the big melt and all that water's heading west.It's all good.

im here. i think im gonna put a dut. neck on my intercooler so i can keep up with you guys. maybe even a powerplate.

brer rabbit is thinking of either adding a turbo tweek chip or changing out his stock injectors.

im here. i think im gonna put a dut. neck on my intercooler so i can keep up with you guys. maybe even a powerplate.

brer rabbit is thinking of either adding a turbo tweek chip or changing out his stock injectors.

I aint worried. If you step it up I'll just break out my V8 car. 400 cu inches of satisfying late 70's smog controls.

Whats up! I'm still here keeping the PEOPLES CHAMP TROPHY nice and warm on my desk. :biggrin:

I havent touched the car since i replaced the driveshaft after Reynolds. It is sitting patiently waiting to hear the results of the TSM proposed rule changes. IF they allow a glass deck lid, then I think I may put all the glass parts on it and clean up a couple small rust spots and give her a fresh coat of paint. I also have been saying I want to put a GN interior in it for 2 years now, but the "go fast" parts superceeded the cosmetic stuff. We will see.

Chances are I won't do anything to it - lol.

But yes a Track Rental sounds like a good idea. I know of ALOT of buicks that haven't been out in the past few years that will be back in action in 09!