Chicago Area PEOPLES CHAMP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

last night would of been a good time for a title defense/trophy presentation. Scott's car is waiting for for parts and Rick had band practice...am I the only one with no responsibilities and tons of time on his hands? :biggrin:

How about this weekend? Sunday is looking nice!

I will have it

whoever has the trophy, bring it to rsd on 4-25-08, drivers only no trailer babies.. and not dropped done the street , its not 1985 it wont work, were, smart then that. bring it on , dont late stupidity and common sense, stop you............

OK its been several weeks and three pages of talk... wheres the trophy so WE CAN COME GET IT?????

i have the temp trophy right here...it says Black Label Johnny Walker. if you think it belongs to you, bring your car down here and earn it.

btw who is "WE" ...does this mean you and rahul are gonna skip down to my house holding hands?

i have the temp trophy right here...it says Black Label Johnny Walker. if you think it belongs to you, bring your car down here and earn it.

btw who is "WE" ...does this mean you and rahul are gonna skip down to my house holding hands?

Watch out man you don't want to "accidentally" get drunk again.;)

Black Label trophy and its not mine?

hey man thanks for helping me bleed the brakes yesterday. it gives new meaning to the spring loaded idiot quote! i hope you can walk today.

Have you seen my calves? Each one is bigger than you. It will take more than bleeding your brakes to wear me out. :D

A bottle of Johnny Walker Black? That is MY trophy! I will take on all challengers in that contest. I'm a couple of years away from challenging to be the Peoples Champ but I am the Peoples Drunk!

You should change your quote to Habitual 10mm Wrench Loser. ;)

Well I will be there when Raul takes the trophy from ya. But you know my car isnt ready yet, and will see its debut at BG. But if someone manages to take the trophy away from Raul, then I will take it back with the white T :cool:

And you know Raul doesn't come on the computer, but was asking me where the trophy was at since his car is ready to go!

I would be up for a Light HeavyWeight bout if made available. :biggrin:

My puny little TA49 can't compete against the sub 11 guys but I'm game for everyone else.

I would be up for a Light HeavyWeight bout if made available. :biggrin:

My puny little TA49 can't compete against the sub 11 guys but I'm game for everyone else.

After I get tuned I would be willing to give you a try. My guess is that I would get beat but I would like to find out where I'm at. :cool:

Almost ready?

Hey Dr Boost! I have a STOCK turbo on. Think Brer Rabbit will give me the hit for on our side of town? A little birdy told me his car is almost ready...:D

Unless that little birdy was turning wrenches himself, my car is far from done, Im too lazy, however I do have that get out there and start working feeling right now!