Chicago Area PEOPLES CHAMP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Gary - Your ride running right now? If so, I think Raul will come down this weekend and take the title from you. :eek: HEADS UP!

You can have the trophy place just ship directly to the north side. :cool:

Guys I think we should have this race before the midwest picnic and the winner will be presented with the trophy at the picnic in front of everyone! You can even take pictures with the trophy in front of the loosers I mean challengers car!!

Guys I think we should have this race before the midwest picnic and the winner will be presented with the trophy at the picnic in front of everyone! You can even take pictures with the trophy in front of the loosers I mean challengers car!!

are u entering the competition this year? i can end your racing career this weekend if you would like?

Have a Peoples Champ Battle Royal at Byron on April 27th when the Chicago Buick club is there. See how many times the trophy changes hands in one day. lol Should be entertaining. :p

are u entering the competition this year? i can end your racing career this weekend if you would like?

I wasnt planning on it but if you want to pull me back in ..im going to go into my secret stash this weekend and do some adjustments!!

Cliff...

Gary - Your ride running right now? If so, I think Raul will come down this weekend and take the title from you. :eek: HEADS UP!

You can have the trophy place just ship directly to the north side. :cool:

I live near Harlem and Irving, so please dont mistake me for a southsider---I actually have grass in front of my house--not dirt and broken bottles commonly found on the southside. The trophy will be a permanent fixture in my front seat so at this time I will refer all challengers to the video I posted above.

I cant wait to come and visit! I'll take that Fuc%er and bring it over here to Iowa! I just cant seem to think of any fast cars from Chicago????????????:biggrin:

Those are fighten words

LOL!! Hmmm...I'm in!! Except for rule number 1! An where does this DR. Boost guy get the stock location heads and transmission? I thought I was stock...guess not:biggrin: !

how many do i get jeremy? im the only one running a TRUE 231.

Actually I thinnk you and I are the only ones that really have no chance since we were the only 2 haulled into to meet last year on trailers!!!! I dont think I'll ever live that one down!!! I say, if you are up against Gary, I'll give you 10 car lenghts to make up for the size of Gary's head!!!!!!!:biggrin: Sorry Gary, had to say it!!!:biggrin:

Since everyone on this forum seems to be all talk, lets start racing.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DR BOOST CALLOUT.

Right now i am 0-2 racing against you but MOBY D!CK isnt a bluegill anymore.

On the next dry day, you have street choice, lane choice, and THE HIT!
$500

I dont want to hear any crying, or any nonsense.

P.S. you know who i am and i know about the little blue bottle in your kicker box. Make sure its filled.

MD

haha...the little blue bottle? it sure seemed like i was spraying when i pulled away from your junk. its warm and sunny today. i pmed you my phone number....lets get this over with.

history will repeat itself.:eek:

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH SNAP! Thats a challenge!:biggrin: Doc-Tor Doc-Tor Doc-Tor Doc-Tor!!!!!

Yeah Baby! I wanna know when and where! Who is this masked man they call Moby??????

If his sig is what it says "DLS stroker, gtq-76, T-400", lookout Doctor!!! :biggrin: You're gonna need the little blue bottle.

Since everyone on this forum seems to be all talk, lets start racing.

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL DR BOOST CALLOUT.

Right now i am 0-2 racing against you but MOBY D!CK isnt a bluegill anymore.

On the next dry day, you have street choice, lane choice, and THE HIT!
$500

I dont want to hear any crying, or any nonsense.

P.S. you know who i am and i know about the little blue bottle in your kicker box. Make sure its filled.

MD

Is this who I think it is??????

OK its been several weeks and three pages of talk... wheres the trophy so WE CAN COME GET IT?????