Chicago Area PEOPLES CHAMP?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Wait a minute, the only reason U didnt see any fast cars from the Chicago area the last time u came up was because U were on the side of the road waiting for the fast guys to come rescue U in a tow vehicle with trailer after U grenaded ur trans! How soon we forget! Do we need to recall the events that lead up to the trans failure? :eek: Of course another reason why U havent seen any fast Chicago cars may be because U never come farther east then the Elburn farm.

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Thats harsh! You know us farm boys dont like driving in traffic!!! Specially with all those damn white Beamers!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

if you win the race and crack your block in the process or hurt something. how long do you have to fix the problem. before the next challenge

Extra rules to be added to the race:

1. DR. Boost gets 1 car length for every 100 lbs of stereo equipment. (4 car lengths)

2. In the event of a tie, the win is awarded to DR. Boost for his HID's (points for bling factor)

3. In the event of his turbo to IC hose clamp coming loose after 10psi, DR. Boost is allowed a "do-over".

4. DR. Boost gets 1 car length if he agrees to drive in his suede jacket and suede moccasins.

5. DR. Boost gets an additional car length if Rocky rides in the passenger seat with the window rolled down so his big-a$$ pink lips can flap in the wind.

6. Rule 1 cannot be combined with rule 4. However, rule 5 can be used in conjunction with rule 1 or rule 4.

Looks like Rocky is going to get a nice view of my white T blowing by at the 330..... after getting 5 cars.

These rules will apply on the street or track, I'm sure Byron, 66, 41, or the Grove will be fine with it... Based on ET, they won't even have to wear helmets. :)

Wait a minute, the only reason U didnt see any fast cars from the Chicago area the last time u came up was because U were on the side of the road waiting for the fast guys to come rescue U in a tow vehicle with trailer after U grenaded ur trans! How soon we forget! Do we need to recall the events that lead up to the trans failure? :eek: Of course another reason why U havent seen any fast Chicago cars may be because U never come farther east then the Elburn farm.

Now wait a minute Mr. 11 second run guy, I think there are plenty of cars at the farm that are more capable than 11 sec runs. Hell, I think there is even an 85 there that may even run faster than that.
I hope this should be a fun year, if I don’t get my drive way paved, I will have enough money to finish my GN.

The Turbo Farmer

Big Pink Lips!

Extra rules to be added to the race:

1. DR. Boost gets 1 car length for every 100 lbs of stereo equipment. (4 car lengths)

2. In the event of a tie, the win is awarded to DR. Boost for his HID's (points for bling factor)

3. In the event of his turbo to IC hose clamp coming loose after 10psi, DR. Boost is allowed a "do-over".

4. DR. Boost gets 1 car length if he agrees to drive in his suede jacket and suede moccasins.

5. DR. Boost gets an additional car length if Rocky rides in the passenger seat with the window rolled down so his big-a$$ pink lips can flap in the wind.

6. Rule 1 cannot be combined with rule 4. However, rule 5 can be used in conjunction with rule 1 or rule 4.

Ha Ha thats brutal.:biggrin:

We Chicago guys just don't want to send someone home that far away empty handed. :eek:

I guess we'll never know now will we.......:rolleyes: ;)

If your scared I'll take your little trophy away I'm sure you could find someone to make you a #1 2nd place trophy for you to take back home with you......:biggrin:

I guess we'll never know now will we.......:rolleyes: ;)

If your scared I'll take your little trophy away I'm sure you could find someone to make you a #1 2nd place trophy for you to take back home with you......:biggrin:

Hmmmm... I sense this will be settled at BG... :cool:

"If"

Now wait a minute Mr. 11 second run guy, I think there are plenty of cars at the farm that are more capable than 11 sec runs. Hell, I think there is even an 85 there that may even run faster than that.
I hope this should be a fun year, if I don’t get my drive way paved, I will have enough money to finish my GN.

The Turbo Farmer

My Great Grandmother used to say "If the dog would'nt have stopped to sh!t, he would have caught the Rabbit". Get it runnin and u got the first shot!

Someone needs to race me period because I have no idea what my car can do, lol. About time to figure out how far all this money spending has gotten me...