chi-town trading post!

oh my! do you happen to work further north?
ill make the drive... but geeze... when are you avalible?

Nope I work in Bradley sorry. Im available pretty much whenever. This week Im home Fri, Sat, and Sun all day. Otherwise Im home every weekend and home by 530pm on Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri - so yeah pretty much whenever LOL Let me get some pics tomorrow night and then you can decide if you wanna make the trip.

Nope I work in Bradley sorry. Im available pretty much whenever. This week Im home Fri, Sat, and Sun all day. Otherwise Im home every weekend and home by 530pm on Mon, Wed, Thurs, and Fri - so yeah pretty much whenever LOL Let me get some pics tomorrow night and then you can decide if you wanna make the trip.

ok. you caneven text me it. 630 885 9333.
id be willing to drive out tomorrow if you can meet up and its what im looking for.

I wont be able to get a pic to you till tomorrow evening but if you do wanna come out after I get it to you thats fine like I said anytime after 530pm this week till Friday and then Im home all day Fri-Sun.

Looking for:

1. IAC angle boss, either Champion or other BOP
  2. A good AC condenser or AC bypass bracket
  3. Billet vacuum block for standard GN brakes
  4. Y-bracket for the alt

Will reach out to a few vendors I met at Capser's last week, but just checking if anyone has any of these to get rid of. Thanks

I have a Gn grill $150

Western? T-Type style wheels..

15" x 8.5"
15" x 10" I think they have a Mopar pattern, might have to drill the holes.

All 4 wheels for $100

I'll post pictures later..

I would be very interested if someone has a rust free (or close, I would have it repainted etc) drivers door somewhere... Let me know.

Bascially brand new 200 AMP Alternator $150. Bolted it up and found out my old Alt was not the issue.

any interest in shirts?

i know a guy making shirts, had this one made for me they can be personalized and modified.
also i am parting out an 87 turbo engine.
thanks for looking!
chris

Attachments

• IMAG0200.jpg
    IMAG0200.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 161
OK, due to the acquisition of a TTA today, I have a list of parts that I will be selling of the car. Let me know if there is interest in the following:

PTE54 turbo
200r4 done by Jimmys in 2007. 50 miles since build (car was garage kept, and hasn't moved in 2 years, only started a couple times a year)
PI 3200 converter
Razors alky kit
72lb injectors

Trans, alky kit, PI converter sold.

PTE54 turbo + 72lb injectors all thats left.

Good daily driver for sale

A 2001 pontiac grand am with 148k 2.4 with a 5 speed clean interior and decent exterior has a ses light on and brake light on runs and drive great let me know I can email pix asking $2500

I have a few things I don't need...
Poston Headers, with Stainless Steel 1pc. xover pipe.
Ported intake..
HR motor mounts..