chi-town trading post!

daturbosix

i thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread with any parts us chicago guys are looking for. im all for helping one another out... good idea? :cool:

im looking for:
-rear anti-roll bar
-wide band O2 for BS3
-drive shaft loop

and ive got a bunch or random parts, from spare tire jacks, to cam sensors, to wheels/tires, turbos, and a select few NOS parts...

So , you want to list all the Want To Buy (WTB), For Sale (FS), For Trade (FT) parts and other stuff in one thread?

Seems like a good idea.

How about listings for "Available Soon" (AS) as in when I get this thing off my car I want to sell it.... :D

I've got some modified Ebay Headers. Needs the crossover pipe to be reworked.

i thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread with any parts us chicago guys are looking for. im all for helping one another out... good idea? :cool:

im looking for:
-rear anti-roll bar
-wide band O2 for BS3
-drive shaft loop

and ive got a bunch or random parts, from spare tire jacks, to cam sensors, to wheels/tires, turbos, and a select few NOS parts...

I have a drive shaft loop never installed. What tires do you have?

I have rear anti-roll bar

I have one, I'm in the Wicker park area you can have it. but you have to pic up or if your going to the cars show at Thursday August 12 – Melrose Park, McDonald’s at 1st and North Avenues I'll take it to you. It the factory anti rear bar from an 87 GN.

I have a drive shaft loop never installed. What tires do you have?
what brand? i have some tires off gta wheels, some NEW 235/50/15 BFG comp t/a's, 235/55/17s, 255/50/17s
I have one, I'm in the Wicker park area you can have it. but you have to pic up or if your going to the cars show at Thursday August 12 – Melrose Park, McDonald’s at 1st and North Avenues I'll take it to you. It the factory anti rear bar from an 87 GN.
looking for a UMI, H&R, or spohn style.
i have a bs3 o2 sensor for ya.

i also have a sway bar off a 81 N/A regal.
ill take them. ;)

Jeff,
I think its a UMI, either its red and 1 piece. As far as tires I'm looking for some DR

Well. I got an dp with wastegage,stock intercooler with the plastic that goes with it and the little fan..200 takes it all..obo...i no longer have the gn..

Chitown Trading Post

Got a few items you boys may be interested in-

8.5" GN 10-Bolt with 31 spline axels / spool. 3:42 gear, billet caps and yoke, wilwood disc brakes, TA Girdle, and heavily braced and welded. Looking for $1500 OBO, but will trade or partial trade.

Precision front mount with 3" cold piping - complete set up. $500 OBO / Trade

Accel Gen 6 DFI with adapter harness to factory plugs. $200 OBO / Trade

(4) 16" Mesh GTA Wheels - For trade (Great condition, all fronts, but 2 are black and 2 are gold, need to be painted).

Nice condition Chrome stock T type front and rear bumbers

White stock t type hood, rust and dent free, off my car trade or $150

90/10 front shocks, QA1 adjustable front shocks, double adjustable upper rear control arms, full set of stock springs.. all for trade / sale

Fabricated aluminum valve covers for stock style head, never used, very nice. $100 / trade

Aluminum battery box + Battery switch - $40 / trade

Probably some other stuff lying around. Tons of braided line / fittings / couplers / t-bolt clamps / v-band clamps alum + stainless elbows and tubing, etc

Also have a couple Cheetah shifters for TH350/TH400.

SBC Parts : Hi AMP alternator, crank trigger sensor and wheel, victor race intake with injector bungs and BBRC rails, coated, MSD Billet distributor set up for cam sync (EFI)

Parts I am looking for:

Sumped factory tank (will consider 10gal+ fuel cell but not plastic)

PIMP Wheels with Tires - open to ideas, but something for rollin on the street

(2) Rear pro-stars must be 15 X 10 with 5.5 BS (may consider other rears, but must be 10" with 5" to 5.5" BS only.

Stereo system? (This is a maybe depending on what I find, but looking to put some tunes in the white T).

Lets do some trading!

Also, for those who don't know, Daturbosix didn't mention it in his post, but he also offers RUB N TUGS for partial trade consideration also. :D

I might be interested in that 10 bolt. How much wear and tear on it?

Well it has about 10 passes with a 1000HP turbo sbc, then about 500 street miles and 50 passes with a production 4.1 motor on E85 (low 10 sec combo) and thats about it. I owned the rear for 2 years before selling the car as a roller, then 2 years later buying the car back, and that was a year ago. It was freshened 5 years ago right when I bought it, but has not had much time on it over the past 5 years. It has been 1.35 60 foot @ 3550lbs, and I've never had an issue with it. It is a very stout piece.

oh and if anyone has interest, i would like to trade my stainless ATR single-shot 3" exhaust for a dual 2.5" cat back.