chi-town trading post!

Well it has about 10 passes with a 1000HP turbo sbc, then about 500 street miles and 50 passes with a production 4.1 motor on E85 (low 10 sec combo) and thats about it. I owned the rear for 2 years before selling the car as a roller, then 2 years later buying the car back, and that was a year ago. It was freshened 5 years ago right when I bought it, but has not had much time on it over the past 5 years. It has been 1.35 60 foot @ 3550lbs, and I've never had an issue with it. It is a very stout piece.

What size studs?

What size studs?

1/2 racing studs.

I have 5/8" studs on the rear in my T Type now, the good news is they are stronger, the bad news is if you wanna run stock GN/T wheels, mesh GTA wheels, etc... you would have to machine the wheels....

1/2 racing studs.

I have 5/8" studs on the rear in my T Type now, the good news is they are stronger, the bad news is if you wanna run stock GN/T wheels, mesh GTA wheels, etc... you would have to machine the wheels....

I still have stock wheels and probably will have them for awhile. I don't think I want to machine the wheels. Oh well. I'm kinda tight on money right now so I should probably wait until spring. It just sounded like a pretty good deal considering I'm going to have to do the rear end in my car within a year or two anyway. Thanks for your time and good luck with the sale.

I still have stock wheels and probably will have them for awhile. I don't think I want to machine the wheels. Oh well. I'm kinda tight on money right now so I should probably wait until spring. It just sounded like a pretty good deal considering I'm going to have to do the rear end in my car within a year or two anyway. Thanks for your time and good luck with the sale.

I think you misunderstood me. The rear for sale has 1/2" studs. Stock wheels fit no problem.

I was only commenting about the 5/8" studs that I have on the rear on my car (that is not for sale).

Rear taillight bezel

I am looking for a rear passengers side tail light bezel for an 87 GN. Mine is cracked. I'm not even sure if this piece attaches to the taillight lens itself. However, I would rather look for it locally at first. If you have one please PM me.

DaTurboSix, Good idea on starting this thread and thanks for the hood, it looks great on the car!!! Hope to see you on the 14th at the Mid West meet in Chicago Ridge.

Thanks in advance,
Busyman

Turbocliff, I have some stereo stuff if interested. I planned on using it, but if you are interested you can give me a hollar. I have 3 rockford fosgate amps used for about 3 months. These are the second series amps, with the gold or silver endplates. I got these back in 97. I also have two brand new unused punch dvc 12" subs that I never used. I also have what I believe is a brand new california? crossover. Just thought I'd throw that out there. The amps went for $400 a pop back then, and the subs were $329 back then. Then again im sure you probably were aware of Fosgate back then. Anyhow, drop me a line if interested. If not, they are going in my two cars.

I think you misunderstood me. The rear for sale has 1/2" studs. Stock wheels fit no problem.

I was only commenting about the 5/8" studs that I have on the rear on my car (that is not for sale).

You're right I did misunderstand you. I'll PM you.

I have "Nothing" for sale, if someone's interested in it just send me a PM or an email. We can discuss a fair price or trade for??????

Prasad:D

I have "Nothing" for sale, if someone's interested in it just send me a PM or an email. We can discuss a fair price or trade for??????

Prasad:D

Oh,i see alot of projects that you will never get to...
1987 GN (Stage II, almost done)
1989 TTA #785 ( In Pieces)
1987 SBC Twin Turbo Trans Am
1992 GMC Typhoon # 1098
1965 Mustang fast back
1993 40th Anniversary Vette
1984 Fiero with SBC
1985 Seville (LC2 conversion)
1986 Fiero ( Stage II conversion in process)
1936 Auburn kit (Needs assembly+ GN powertrain)
2000 Escalade (Pimpin on 24's with 10 mpg)
1997 Suburban ( The official tow vehicle)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8 Turbo (Daily Driver)
1997 Jaguar XJR (Wifes ride)
Other cars; AMG 500SEC Mercedes,Jaguar XJ6 & XJ6.

Might as well trade for something worth while...:eek::D:D:rolleyes:

Oh,i see alot of projects that you will never get to...
1987 GN (Stage II, almost done)
1989 TTA #785 ( In Pieces)
1987 SBC Twin Turbo Trans Am
1992 GMC Typhoon # 1098
1965 Mustang fast back
1993 40th Anniversary Vette
1984 Fiero with SBC
1985 Seville (LC2 conversion)
1986 Fiero ( Stage II conversion in process)
1936 Auburn kit (Needs assembly+ GN powertrain)
2000 Escalade (Pimpin on 24's with 10 mpg)
1997 Suburban ( The official tow vehicle)
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8 Turbo (Daily Driver)
1997 Jaguar XJR (Wifes ride)
Other cars; AMG 500SEC Mercedes,Jaguar XJ6 & XJ6.

Might as well trade for something worth while...:eek::D:D:rolleyes:

Haaaaaaaa!!!
Dennis, if I keep all the stuff, I can make my self believe that my dreams are still alive even though we all know that most of it is just pipe dreams!!

Prasad:smile:

Got a few items you boys may be interested in-

8.5" GN 10-Bolt with 31 spline axels / spool. 3:42 gear, billet caps and yoke, wilwood disc brakes, TA Girdle, and heavily braced and welded. Looking for $1500 OBO, but will trade or partial trade.

!

Mr. Cliff,

How was that spool on the street??

Mr. Cliff,

How was that spool on the street??

Just a bit of the normal side effects : on slicks you really didnt notice it other than slow moving tight turns, like a u turn or in a parking lot the inside tire would turn over. Didnt run it much on radials, but when I did I noticed that during the same type of tight turns sometimes it would want to hop a little. But as far as driving around in traffic, or taking turns from stop lights or signs it was fine.

So your telling me I can drive it on the street...

Hmmm...

So very tempting....

I plan on driving my T type on the street alot once its back out soon.. and that has 33 spline axles / spool and will be on 275-60-15 MT Drag Radials. I'll probably have to change up my anti-roll bar set up as currently the TRZ welded in kit rides bumpy and rough on the street, not to mention noisey because of the spherical bushings.