1984 buick stage 2

helrazr

Selling my 1984 buick t-type stage 2. All leaded race fuel was ban in canada. Car runs on vp-c16. i bought the car from the states and had it imported to canada had it for just about three years don't really drive not to sure how to tune. Car is in swan river manitoba, canada

asking $20,000 canadian
ph. 1(204) 525 2660
1(204) 281 2660

Body
Rust free southern body
Viper yellow paint
Rear Gn spoiler
Front 86/87 spoiler
Rear quarter flares have been widened

Interior
Red interior is in good shape except head liner is sagging
Six point roll bar
Five point driver harness
Cheetah gated shifter

Chassis
Double pumper with spare tire well fuel cell
Line lock
Hydra boost brake system
Front trick springs
Built 8.5” with 33 spline axles with spool LPW girdle cover and axle brace kit
Weld Draglite rims with 28/12.5” ET streets
Hotchis upper adjustable and lower control arms
Atr style large sway bar

Transmission
Rich Cook built 200-4r
16930 9in Art Carr converter 3200 stall
Deep alum. Pan
Harden shafts with extra clutches and shift kit
B&M cooler
Drive shaft loop

Motor
Stage II 3.8 off-center block
BMS 3.62” standard crank
Carillo rods
J&E pistons
Deep pan and remote filter
BHJ balancer
JW flywheel
Champion 14 bolt GN1 heads with T&D rockers
224 hydraulic roller cam
BGC intake and fuel rails
83# injectors
Fast system with wide band
72 Turbo with 4 bolt housing
ATR stainless headers and wastegate
Custom 4” down pipe transition into 4” rectangular muffler and exhaust to axle
Griffin alum. Radiator
Precision front mount intercooler

thanks for looking

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,379
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 2,380
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 2,385
  • 094.jpg
    094.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 2,389
Could you send me all the information you have on the motor. Including the casting number. Is it registered in Manitoba? The pictures appear to be when you bought the car (2009) do you have anything more recent. Does the car start and run. You can PM me your bottom dollar. I am in Edmonton and can trailer it home. I am primarily interested in the running gear for a project I have.

i know it wasn't hard just some faxing of paper work and sending of the original title but that was from the u.s. to canada i also had a broker which made everything easier they do most of the work. you would hae to contact customs to verify everything but it was pretty easy.

Last time I bought a gn from Canada and brought it into the states -I had the seller drive it over the boarder in USA , then I drove it back to ny, and sent his reg and plates back to him, when I went to register it I had to provide a letter from gm in Michigan that the car was emmissions legal in USA, that letter cost me $65. And had to wait 6-7 weeks for it, then I had to bring the car down to us customs for them to inspect it before I could get a permanant registration. Needless to say I will never do this again but hope you have better luck and less of a hassel.

trade/swap

may consider trade on carburated prostreet vehicle perferably chev half ton but may consider others thanks

i don't have any no but the previous owner had a friend that had it at the track and made 2 passes 10.31 at 137 mph with now boost off the line and gradually got into it down the track