chi-town trading post!

fender flares

hello guys, hope someone in here has some fender flares and grey horn ring that they would be willing to sell. thanks

gnx flares

Flares $250 That all that I have is flares. No hardware. I got these with a parts car.They are fiberglass.

Attachments

• DSC02251.jpg
    DSC02251.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 329
Need spring and bolts for down pipe and 3.8 hood emblems

factory downpipe? I have a 2 1/2 hooker downpipe with delta gate $175.00 firm . You would need a vacuum control knob for it. so you can control boost from in car.

Attachments

• DSC01037.jpg
    DSC01037.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 276
Centerline warrior wheels? The GN I picked up has these warrior wheels on it. 15X8 rears with 275-60-15 Tiger Paw radials, and 15X3.5? Front runners with radials (big and littles).

Lookin to trade for a different wheel / tire combo locally. These wheels are in excellent condition and very clean!

Attachments

• Picture%20068.jpg
    Picture%20068.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Picture%20069.jpg
    Picture%20069.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 272
Some parts taking up space

Anybody need comp eng drag shocks and moroso drag springs $150 firm for all. fronts, rears and front springs. Also have some rear aftermarket springs . Look like cargo coils $40
I have a power master. Dont know if it works. came off a parts car $125.00.

I knocked up my wife so this has to go sale...

SC&C G5 front suspension which includes the lightweight adj. upper arms, modified C5 corvette spindles, C5 wheel bearing hubs and Howe ball joints (upper & lower). I can split this up if need be.

Powdercoated black window trim F & R.

Powdercoated black headlight buckets w/trim rings.

Aluminum drums.

Aluminum bumper supports F & R.

+ more stock stuff.

Let me know if you're interested.

Looking for:

1. IAC angle boss, either Champion or other BOP
  2. A good AC condenser or AC bypass bracket
  3. Billet vacuum block for standard GN brakes
  4. Y-bracket for the alt
Will reach out to a few vendors I met at Capser's last week, but just checking if anyone has any of these to get rid of. Thanks

Still looking for all of these and a good driver's side header. The donut flange on mine is smashed pretty good and don't want to deal with it not sealing to the crossover.

Let me know if anyone has any of these. Thanks.