chi-town trading post!

Looking for a 109 block or built shortblock. Bore 30 over max.

I damaged the top of my block by blowing a gasket. I would have to deck it a good amount and get new shorter pistons. I have all good & fresh internals and would just to swap everything over to a new machined block with new rings, bearings, etc..

Let me know what you got and how much. Machined or know where I can get it done properly? Thanks.

Hey Pete, what did the machine shop say about your block?

Prasad

Im intrested in the compressor Im in chicago. let me know so that we can work something out. Thank you

Any interest in a PT88? T4 flange, .96 AR

Also have a PROFEC B Turbo Controller

Double Adjustable upper rear control arms.

Still have a ton of parts:

109 block STD bore ----$300

291 4.1 block STD bore ----$400

Turbo cranks STD/STD ----$175

Hot Air Complete Set up ----$300

Trans Core BQ (PTS Parts) ----$400

BQ Trans (Good, stock) -----$450

Compete GREY GN Leir Seigler Interior (Very Nice, Very Rare) ----$800

Turbo Hood Nice Straight ------$200

Turbo Hood (small bend in one corner)-----$100

Spoiler (5 pieces)---------$200

Chrome taillights (Nice, complete) -----$100 set

Bunch of crap that needs to get out of here. Got the Burnt Car running and Tyson took it home last night so I'm starting to gain some room around here but as always, I need more room!:biggrin: My dad has a bunch of crap laying around from my brothers frame off project and the 4 cars it took to build it too.

I'll be heading to Prasads this weekend.

Hey Pete, what did the machine shop say about your block?

Prasad

Just heard back from them. The block, pistons and rods can be saved with a deck cut. However, the crank will needs to be turned and it already was 10/10. Don't know if I want a 20/20 cut crank so I'm looking for a better one. Anyone got a std/std or 10/10 good usable crank? Let me know.

Thanks,
Peter

Hey call Jeremy, he has a good standard crank cheap and he coming to the farm tomorrow and Saturday. He is his number 563-940-2347.

HTH
Prasad

Just heard back from them. The block, pistons and rods can be saved with a deck cut. However, the crank will needs to be turned and it already was 10/10. Don't know if I want a 20/20 cut crank so I'm looking for a better one. Anyone got a std/std or 10/10 good usable crank? Let me know.

Thanks,
Peter

Got one for ya! $175! I'll be at the farm tomorrow and Saturday. Give me a call if you want me to bring one with. 563-940-2347 ----Jeremy

Got one for ya! $175! I'll be at the farm tomorrow and Saturday. Give me a call if you want me to bring one with. 563-940-2347 ----Jeremy

Thanks for the number Prasad. Talked to Jeremy and he's going to hook me up with a good crank on Sat.

I thought I possibly had a good one as a buddy had a never-opened GN motor. I took it apart last night and it turns out it had three spun bearings and they ground down past the rolled fillets. Bummer!! Would need some serious cutting to be useful. At least the block can be used and it has never been bored. Might tuck it away for the future.

Thanks again,
Peter

Front and rear comp eng shocks and moroso drag springs

I have those comp eng front and reaar drag shocks and moroso front springs
$150. for all . Call me if you want 847-878-2689

Thanks for the number Prasad. Talked to Jeremy and he's going to hook me up with a good crank on Sat.

I thought I possibly had a good one as a buddy had a never-opened GN motor. I took it apart last night and it turns out it had three spun bearings and they ground down past the rolled fillets. Bummer!! Would need some serious cutting to be useful. At least the block can be used and it has never been bored. Might tuck it away for the future.

Thanks again,
Peter

Hey Peter, glad I could help you out brother! Thanks for your help too! Every penny I can earn right now really helps since I've been off work for this long. Sorry I wasnt able to chat very much yesturday, I was busy trying to contain my new "smoke machine!";)

If I can help in any way in the future, I'd be glad to! You have my number now so feel free to call anytime. ----Jeremy

Hey Peter, glad I could help you out brother! Thanks for your help too! Every penny I can earn right now really helps since I've been off work for this long. Sorry I wasnt able to chat very much yesturday, I was busy trying to contain my new "smoke machine!";)

If I can help in any way in the future, I'd be glad to! You have my number now so feel free to call anytime. ----Jeremy

It was nice to meet you all. Thanks for making the trip and giving me a great deal on that crank. I was in a hurry also, trying to get it to my engine builder, and I still didn't make it. Made it there on Sun and it looks like engine will be done 1-2 weeks. Probably won't drop it in right away as this is my chance to do some cleaning in the engine compartment. Season's over anyway.

Let me know next time you are out at Prasad's and maybe I can help you guys out with something.

I'm still looking for all the bracketry that's on the alt/AC side if you come across anything. Or, I might take a ride by Paul's.

Thanks again:wink:

Almost forgot. PM me your address so i can send you that crank key. Also I'm looking for a decent set of bumbers to smooth and refinish. Let me know if you come across anything. Thanks again. Peter

Any interest in a PT88? T4 flange, .96 AR

Also have a PROFEC B Turbo Controller

Double Adjustable upper rear control arms.

Cliff,

Interested in the Double Adjustable uppers. I think I may have inquired about them a while ago but I forget. let me know more details and maybe some pictures. Thanks!

-Dennis

Dennis- Here is the only pic I could find on my computer of the uppers when they were still on my GN. I don't recall who made them, but they are stout pieces and nearly identical to the TRZ ones on my T.

Attachments

• 9.11.06 007.jpg
    9.11.06 007.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 271
Also, got some stuff I would like to unload...

Stock 86/87 MAF - $70 - Worked just fine when I removed it, no screens unfortunately, cone is still intact

Stock MAF hose - $15? - its a stock maf hose. not terrible shape, not fantastic either. I'll throw in the MAF bracket mounting thing with this or the maf if you want.

EVAP canister - Best offer/mostly free - It's pretty much just junk to me. I'm not gonna ship it unless you pay shipping and some extra

Heater Controls - $20 - or best offer, I dont mind. can't use this junk. Seemed to be in good shape, my car is a RACECAR though and doesnt have heat or AC

Tan lear siegler seat set - $200? Best offer - I just want this stuff gone. Seats are comfortable but need recovering, rears look great but are brittle on the top edge. how many of you ACTUALLY use the rear seat other than to look at it? didnt think so. :) Come and get this stuff.

Bulged out F-ed up Airbag - Free - Perfect chew toy for your dog or kids. its red. someone tried to balance out the bent frame lean in my car by pressuring this baby up too high and it turned into something resembling the elephant man.

Autometer 20/20 2 5/8" boost gauge - $40 - Got hosed on a deal with this, my car runs at 20+ so this is useless to me. Has the whole hookup package and everything with it. perfect shape.

Stock headers - $75? definitely best offer - I think all of the parts are there... I cannot be certain though. These were in the trunk of the car when I bought it. looks like there are some stock style downpipes maybe too. I think the drivers side is cracked after being welded once? like I said, not sure. Can confirm if there is interest (its in my storage unit)

Got some other stuff like AN fittings, some 42# fuel injectors probably some other misc stuff. Would prefer to just meet up local or whatever, but if you desire something small enough to be shipped I can do that too. Paypal is accepted, so is cash.

Thanks for your time gentlemen (maybe ladies, doubtful). sorry there isn't anything super good...

-Dennis

Definitely interested. Any bushings come with them? PM me a price perhaps? also does anyone ever actually buy the HR bushing puller? coulda sworn I've seen other pullers that should do the job...

-DD

remote start time!!

hey guys,
i am willing to barter remote starters for parts if any body is interested. i have over twenty years in the mobile electronics field. unfortunately right now i have more talent than money.
i looking for some drag radials, weather stripping, a wideband, powerlogger, two step, maybe an alky kit ,t type wheels for slicks, wheels etc.
i also have a mostly complete gn drivetrain possibly for sale or trade. it comes with a 1994 firebird attached to it.