chi-town trading post!

Still looking for all of these and a good driver's side header. The donut flange on mine is smashed pretty good and don't want to deal with it not sealing to the crossover.

Let me know if anyone has any of these. Thanks.

Get in touch with me.

Thanks for the help xxquick6xx and Jdpolzin.

Just throwing it out there before I go buy some Aeroquip socketle$$ hose. Looking for two roughly 20-foot pieces of -6 for a transcooler if anyone has some pieces they won't use laying around.

Thanks

Thanks for the help xxquick6xx and Jdpolzin.

Just throwing it out there before I go buy some Aeroquip socketle$$ hose. Looking for two roughly 20-foot pieces of -6 for a transcooler if anyone has some pieces they won't use laying around.

Thanks

I have 20ft of brand new -6 hose for sale.

photo-vi.jpg

I also have 20ft of -8 available. New as well.

Big Box 'O Power Window Parts!

Anybody needing any power window motors, tracks, regulators. I got some collected from several G body cars over the years.

Lots of miscellaneous linkages and clips and other "inside the door" knick-knacks hiding in the box too.

I am selling a S cover Billet Wheel 6262 journal bearing with a HD actuator. Black ceramic coated .63 exhaust housing. Looks brand new. $700

Also Brand new in the box Bob Bailey 2 step. $220 New is $230 + shipping.

Price change on the 2 step. $200 pick up in West Suburbs. Or can meet within a short distance.

I'm in the middle of a rebuild. Would like 600+/- H.P. while maintaining as much of the stock appearance as possible. Looking to buy new in the box or a few used parts if they are in good condition.

- ported iron or Champion iron heads
- roller cam and/or rocker arms
- .020 or .030 JE or Diamond pistons (new)
- turbo (preferably stock appearing) ta 61, 62... 66
- good set of headers and crossover
- 3'' down-pipe
- stock location intercooler
- 60lb injectors
- girdle or billet main caps

let me know if you have these items or other parts in good condition if you think I might be interested in them for my build up.

Thanks, Anthony

I'm in the middle of a rebuild. Would like 600+/- H.P. while maintaining as much of the stock appearance as possible. Looking to buy new in the box or a few used parts if they are in good condition.

- 3'' down-pipe
- 60lb injectors

let me know if you have these items or other parts in good condition if you think I might be interested in them for my build up.

Thanks, Anthony

Anthony,
I have a brand new in box Champion stock ported intake. Send me a PM if you might be interested.
I work in Tinley Park, could pick up from there?

- 3'' down-pipe
- 60lb injectors

Thanks, Anthony

I have the following:

GN1 3" SS DP with 46mm gate and boost controller (NEW)

TRW Forged Pistons

ARP main studs, Head studs, head bolts, rod bolts etc

CAT 4340 stock stroke steel crank (NEW)

ProGram Billet Main Caps (NEW, front 3)

New Timing Covers

BGC Custom Intake with RJC spacer and billet fuel rails (NEW)

Main and Rod Bearings (new)

109 Blocks

4.1 Block

72# injectors with 3 chips

83# injectors (E85 and GAS/ALKY chips)

Modded ECMs

Stock Turbo Cranks

I sent you a PM! ----Jeremy