Car doesn't start! No spark! Need help!

Yesterday I put 6 new spark plugs in. All 6 old plugs were wet. Thanks for your information. Ordered a new crank sensor today. Will try it again on weekend and I know I will win.
Thomas

If the plugs are wet, the CAM sensor is OK. You won't deliver fuel thru the injectors unless there is a valid cam signal. If you are not getting spark, suspect the crank sensor or coil feed problem. If the crank sensor is working and there is voltage on pin M of the CCCI module, suspect the module. However, there might be a problem with the connector to the CCCI; if it tests OK with a volt meter, you need to check and see that the terminals inside it have enough spring tension to grab the mating pins in the CCCI module. These terminals are notorious for failing and losing the connection. There are 14 of them in the connector. All you need is one bad terminal to cause a no-start problem or other related issue. I have seen many of these connectors fail.

Always check for spark between each coil. A pair of paperclips on each coil is the simplest way, creating an arc window.

Pull the FP/INJ fuse until there is spark. Fuel soaked spark plugs won't fire off the mix, let along washing down the cylinder walls.

RemoveBeforeFlight

Tomorrow I will be back from business in the early afternoon. Enough time to check all the information from you.

I like your support very much. Thank you.

Today I primed the oil pump with vaseline, took the crank sensor off and used a drill to rotate the oilpump clockwise and after some revolutions I had full oil pressure. Now the filter is full of oil and my oil gauge showed enough pressure. Cam sensor is back in place and adjusted. The other thing I did, was changing the water pump. It was slightly dripping. Crank sensor reached today. Tomorrow I have enough time to check all electric connection between ecm, fuseblock and the CCCI.

Thomas

After I checked all connectors and put the new crank sensor in, the engine started and ran.
Engine runs rough but for questions I will open a new thread.

Thanks for all help.
Thomas