Buick versus Ford Event in Noble. Date of October 11, 2014, confirmed yesterday by the track.

Now that my health issues are a thing of the past, add my name to the list. Just hope it is the weekend before BG so I can stop there on the way home. If you are going to have a payout for qualifiers I suggest you contact Rod Hendrickson. He would probably bring the Regal.

Uh oh. This just got serious.

Glad you are doing better John, we have missed you at Noble lately. We need to get the guy that drives Category 6 to come back too, that car is also fun to watch.

Those of you that have facebook please add "ok Buicks" to your friends. If you cannot find it add me William Avila then find Ok Buicks. We would like to get the shoot out information to as many as possible.

I can't wait! There should be 3 more turbo regals from Kansas showing up that wasn't there last year.Team Buick needs to put a smack down on Ford this year. Can't wait to put a beating on
these new 5.0's :D

I can't wait! There should be 3 more turbo regals from Kansas showing up that wasn't there last year.Team Buick needs to put a smack down on Ford this year. Can't wait to put a beating on
these new 5.0's :D

Great! There wasnt many of us from KS last year.

Just made my reservation at Rubys Inn,,,, you guys better hurry cause their filling up fast..... no not really their not filling up fast:)

We better have a lot more guys show up than are on this list or it's gonna get ugly again. Make sure your Buick buddies all know about this event, it's gonna be fun.

I know I'm gonna show and I have talked to 2 others from here that i beleive are planning for the trip, one with an 86 Ttype and the other with a 70 GS (father and son) they participated in the Texas Buick Nationals and expressed interest in the B vs F event.
Damn good time last year.

I got so excited that I pulled motor and trans in my crazy quest to go faster, got the trans together utilizing some CK performance parts and going with forged pistons, cam and billet mains on the block

Attachments

• 20140614_135646.jpg
    20140614_135646.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 153
  • 20140614_143248.jpg
    20140614_143248.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
  • 20140622_102207.jpg
    20140622_102207.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 156
We would love to go. Getting some bugs worked out on new combo for Fear. Im planning it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

We better have a lot more guys show up than are on this list or it's gonna get ugly again. Make sure your Buick buddies all know about this event, it's gonna be fun.
I know that the current list for TX is WAY lighter than it should be based on historical observations. On a side note, I'll try to get some interest from the Cadillac V club if possible. I know of at least two in that organization that are 700+ hp.

I plan on being there with my new set up, it should be ready way by then. Hoping for some testing in Sept.

My son is planning to come as well unless work gets in his way?