Buick Get Together in So Cal

Naw, no takers. I don't blame anyone though, it's on a weekend. Hope you guys have fun, and take lots of pictures. I'll keep an eye out for them.

Just an update for everyone. The show is a go for tomorrow. The dealership is giving us the front row right next to the street. There will be hamburgers and hot dogs to eat, the goodies to go with it too. You can test drive cars and he does have two GS turbos there, one manual and an auto. This is a good reason to get the car out and cruise around, I know its a drive for some of you but we don't get together too often.

I do have some free stuff to give away, shirts, hats, flyers with special pricing on them too. The dealership is giving everyone that shows a free hat and a 20% off any parts you buy from them.

Should be a fun day.

Will be there with the SFV crew (5 TB's so far.)

Hoping to head out by 9am, and get there by 11am.

Got the GoPro all charged up and ready for the drive over Ortega...when you here the rumble of a ZZ502 coming....that's me....;)

Ha!

I got the dates confused and thought this thing was last week.

Went out to Lake Forest to see Uncle Lou last Friday with every intention of going to this event.

A work related issue came up and I had to head back to Phoenix early Saturday so we couldn't to go to Temecula.

Yessiree, I would have waiting the in front of the dealership with my d--k in my hand waiting for you guys on March 24th........

Duh..........

Mikal:
You're welcome to ride down with I & TNTSNBS in the Cad if you want to meet us at Fantastic Burgers on Cherry Avenue & Wardlow in Signal Hill / Long Beach.
We'll be there for breakfast about 7:15 or so, and probably leaving about 8 or so. It will be VERY crowded in the back of the Cad and I am not too sure that somebody your height & leg length will be comfortable. Your car should be OK there unless it is a turbo Buick. Pretty sizable parking lot. We will not have time to run your car back to my house.

i'll meet you at 7:15AM in signal hill at fantastic burger. if I don't fit, i'll just drive myself there. thanks.

-Mike
562-964-4539.

Im in. Its just me and the kids. The GN cant make it though :mad: I havent had time to put the exhaust back on since last weekend. So Ill be taking the Benz..... Can the Benz get special parking? :D