Buick Get Together in So Cal

Reggie,
I sent over special show pricing for you guys. Also, please RAFFLE one of our HID Low Beam kits. Just let me know who the winner is and have them give me a call, 408 320 6842 .

Guys please post pics for those of us that couldn't attend. Thank you.

Peter

Pissed I have to miss this.... woke up sick this morning... I think the Buick gods have it out for me....

Did it again. Thought it was tomorrow. Damnit, cant leave now because I have Buick parts that are to.be delivered today

Thanks to all at the GM dealership as well as Reg for putting this together. Even though the weather did not cooperate we still managed over 20 cars. I am sure we will be seeing pictures shortly.

I want to thank everyone for showing up. We had Buicks driving 120 miles one way just to get to the show. I was very happy with the turnout. 20 cars altogether 16 Buicks. I wish the weather would have cooperated but at least it did not rain.

Thanks to Temecula Buick GMC and their staff for hosting us and providing free food for everyone.

Thank you to to supporting vendors on this board and our show. Baer Brakes for the cool display and banners. Hartline Performance for special pricing on all their products. RJC Racing for the free T shirts, license plate frames and hat.

A very BIG thank you to ALRADCO for supplying a new radiator and a low beam HID kit to raffle off. Plus the special pricing on his products just for attending the show.

I hope everyone had a good time. It was good to get together again.
DSC_0113.JPG
DSC_0114.JPG
DSC_0115.JPG
DSC_0116.JPG
DSC_0117.JPG

Wow, great turnout! Way cool pictures and there are some faces I don't reconize. Hopefully, I'll be able to meet some of you in the near future.

Ray

Reggie,

Todays meeting was great! I was amazed by the turnout despite the weather. There were a lot of guy's I didn't recognize, I would have like to spend more checking out all the cars and meeting everyone. I really appreciate all your efforts and our supporting vendors too! I thought it was very cool of the dealership to invite us up and offer burgers, hot dogs drinks etc. I had a great time.

Thanks Again :D

Neal

Reggie, can you post up or email the pricing Peter gave for the show today? I have a guy interested in a set of HIDs but we forgot to give an email addy to you to forward the info.

Thanks again for putting this on. What a crowd! That was a great showing for the TB's!

Oh snap!!! They took a picture of the Benz!! I feel special! Wish I would have got the GN ready for the show. Definitely a great turnout and a lot of new faces with some beautiful GN's/T-Types! I loved Neal's white beast! Wish we could have stayed longer. Thanks again Reggie for putting this together and it was nice meeting you!