Buick Get Together in So Cal

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Ok there is a Buick dealer here in Temecula that would host a get together for us. This would be a nice cruise for you guys in San Diego and OC. I would like to see some of you guys out of LA too.

I was thinking on March 17th, that's about 30 days away giving everyone time to plan. I'm sure you will be able to test drive cars if you want and they are talking about doing a BBQ for us there. I am working on getting a couple of vendors that may want to show off some parts for Buicks but that is preliminary. Maybe a guest speaker too. Don't know yet

Let me know if you can attend. All input is appreciated.

With the gas prices through the roof i dont think i can afford to drive that far, but have fun to all those who attend. :)

I'm In! I'll even bring my Regal this time. I don't want to be relegated to parking in the lot next door like last time. ;)

Neal

Its a weekend that the wife works so Im down to go. If I can get the GN running good Ill take that, if not Ill head over in the Benz. But either way Im bring my kids! :D

Reggie,
I saw your vendor request thread, you might hit up Lucas oil. Last time when we had the get together up in Huntington Beach I emailed them, a rep called and asked what we would like and how many people we would have present, etc. They can either provide stuff for the show (flyers, products, etc) or even possibly send someone out. I would imagine a larger venue like this they may actually send someone out. We got a few cases of synthetic racing oil, engine break in lube, engine assembly lube, a bunch of flyers, etc, etc. I am not sure I will be here for the show or not yet, and it'd be easier for someone up north to request/pick up the stuff.

http://www.lucasoil.com/contact/

The 17th is St. Patrick's day.... lot's o' drunks on the road......

Not trying to rain on the parade but........it's something to consider.

If Lou would cave in and give me a free motor already....I'd be there...o_O
Chicken, I have a used engine all set to go with a new crank kit & bearings, something we could do cheap To get you by & get your car back on the road. By the way that engine is for sale if anyone is interested. I have had little Buick work lately & keeping myself amused working on a 55 Nomad barn find I'm sort of restoring & it too will go up for sale. I will post some pictures of it as soon as it's presentable.

A TTA would be cool to have there too. Please bring it.

Just for the record anyone can bring what they want, does not matter. The more the merrier.

Ok there is a Buick dealer here in Temecula that would host a get together for us. This would be a nice cruise for you guys in San Diego and OC. I would like to see some of you guys out of LA too.

I was thinking on March 17th, that's about 30 days away giving everyone time to plan. I'm sure you will be able to test drive cars if you want and they are talking about doing a BBQ for us there. I am working on getting a couple of vendors that may want to show off some parts for Buicks but that is preliminary. Maybe a guest speaker too. Don't know yet

Let me know if you can attend. All input is appreciated.
My brother and I would like to attend with our cars. I assume once the date gets closer, the address with be posted? Thanks