Buick Get Together in So Cal

Thanks Neal. I did get some good news, the Buick dealer told me that every person who brings a car will get a free Buick hat and they will give any person 20% off any part ordered from them as well. Not a bad deal.

Cool!

I had already planned to be in Lake Forest that weekend to visit Uncle Lou for a few upgrades.

Perhaps we will be able to make the trip down to join you all!

After much consideration I think it best to call off the show this Saturday. I don't want anyone driving in bad weather. The good news is I have this rescheduled for March 31st. It's a Saturday. Sorry to change it but I think its for the best.

Good call, Reggie. I think that might work for me. Many thanks for the update.

Cool!

I had already planned to be in Lake forest that weekend to visit Uncle Lou for a few upgrades.

Perhaps we will be able to make the trip down to join you all!

Does Lou let you play with his sheep when you come down?

Good call on pulling the plug this weekend. Last time I checked, drag radials and rain don't play well together.;)

Unfortuneatly, I'll be driving back from June Lake with the family on the 31st.:(

Take lots of pictures.

Mike Barnard

This day will probably be good for most.... Unfortuantly, I have to work that particular day (Duty). ;-(

I will be getting up early on Saturday to call it one way or the other. If we don't do it this Saturday, I will set it up on the 31st of March. I remain optimistic for this Saturday, we will see.
I should be able to make the 31st with my ugly car :)

I don't feel so bad now since its raining pretty good down here. I'm glad I called it.

Good call on pulling the plug this weekend. Last time I checked, drag radials and rain don't play well together.;)

Unfortuneatly, I'll be driving back from June Lake with the family on the 31st.:(

Take lots of pictures.

Mike Barnard

Nice place.

Uncle owns a house behind the Gull Lake Marina.

Looking forward to the 31st.

4 Day bump... So who is still going ? We have 6+ cars coming down from the North so far.