Bowling Green GS Nationals hotel parking lot get togethers

Toby_Goodmk

Test Fit officianto
I am looking very forward to hanging out this week, and weekend. The weather is going to be perfect and I am looking forward to some 12 oz beer curls at night. All the events I attend have a few hotels that everyone gathers to. So call this thread a roll call? A cruise in evening at a hotel....???...so be it. I look forward to meeting many on here as well as the crucial exercising mentioned before. I am staying at the Hyatt Place near the college. Let's get something going. My cell is 513-315-4005. Text, chat etc...dont care. Lets have some fun!

I'm game and there will be about 8-10 guys in our group so let us know.Toby,I will see you Thurs. for the crossmember and we always hang out somewhere.:cool:

Look for a white Limited cruising with Ohio historical tags. Cell is 216 470 8844. Cool weather equals good for racing and the turbos!!

awesome guys, My car will be on display at the GBP tents showing all the new aftermarket sheetmetal on display as well as a running video of many of the parts being installed. Look me up. Video attached shows what I look like at 10 minute mark :)

Leaving Thursday morning and can't wait to see some Buicks. Weather is looking good. Safe travels to all and see you in The Bend

I'm at the Sleep Inn.
What's good to eat around here?

Mike B.

I'm a local. Of course Outback is good. There is a Rafferty's that is good as well. When in doubt Waffle House or Cracker Barrel never fails.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be at the ramada with some of the st. louis guys but i will give ya a call thursday night and find out where the hook up is:happy:

Geez Mike I could have let you use some Marriott Points :eek:

Got it covered. The Boost Crew guys hooked me up with a place at The Sleep Inn. Nice place, but the internet is sloooooowww.
Time to head to the track. Dinner tonight with Bryan and crew. I'll see if he brought the tatas with him.:D

We must have had two groups of 25 or more for diner tonight at Rapherdy's. :)
Everyone seems to be having a great time. The internet in this town is slower than snake snot. I'm guessing that's why we never get many reports or pictures from this event until it's over. I do have some great pics and videos.;)
The track is hooking big time, as seen by some broken parts and wheel stands. Good times, great people and perfect weather.:)

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard