Billet aluminum pulleys - Let's continue on, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This information just in from Ziggy:

"you forgot the part where im mexican dipsh!t, im sorry that you failed at something once again, if you want to know a lil about me here it is...
1-Graduated HS 01
2-current student at Cypress Collage (A/S DMI,A/S SONAGRAPHIL)
3-ASE Certified (since 03)
3- never did the mistake of getting married( ask your wife about me)
4- Currently employed and have been there since 04"

Now I understand his problem and I want to let him know we here in the Buick Community have nothing but sincere compassion and pity for him, and we feel really sorry for him. He can't help it.
Number 4 really should have been working as a trans-gender prostitute since 04".

OK...we don't have to try and use nationallity for an insult. Does not matter if he is Mexican, Jamacian, Indian, or White. That makes zero difference. If you believe otherwise you should probably keep that too yourself.

Stupid is as stupid does...

Didn't you guys get it? Gnbooster87, also known as Ziggy is a 27 year old Mexican from L.A. with a very light or minimal education! You're never going to get through to him! We were all born with 100-watt light bulbs, he was born with a 20-watt! Check my previous posts!

I will not stand for racist comments in this forum!!!
What does this person ethnicity have to do with his behavior?
We have a lot a great Hispanic members in our community.
Please refrain from additional comments of this nature.

Didn't you guys get it? Gnbooster87, also known as Ziggy is a 27 year old Mexican from L.A. with a very light or minimal education! You're never going to get through to him! We were all born with 100-watt light bulbs, he was born with a 20-watt! Check my previous posts!

I get it. He said it all in his initial reply when i said i wanted to see the face behind the computer. His response put up a perfect profile. Just keep hammering him. Were in the lounge. If we have to we can go to yellowbullet and hammer with no chance of thread closure. BTW i dont care what his race is. He's still an *******

I get it. He said it all in his initial reply when i said i wanted to see the face behind the computer. His response put up a perfect profile. Just keep hammering him. Were in the lounge. If we have to we can go to yellowbullet and hammer with no chance of thread closure. BTW i dont care what his race is. He's still an *******

The bullet would be the place to go. But theres already enough crap over there. And I dont think they are taking new members :rolleyes:, ya wonder why.

I can see this is going nowhere at this point. Like I have said repeatedly, if you like em buy em. If you don't, well.....don't.

Oh yeah, had an idea to complete the pulley setup and should have that ready soon. And this will go from idea to reality in about two weeks time or so.

Got better things to do so I am done here. Thanks for everyones' support except for a couple detractors. Maybe they can find someone else to bother. And CT guys, hope to see a bunch of you at Hooters on the Berlin Turnpike this Saturday at 2PM. http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ne...not-ready-hibernate-get-together-hooters.html

Guys unfortunately I need to close this thread.
Maybe the third time will be the charm...?

Status
Not open for further replies.