Billet aluminum pulleys - Let's continue on, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, if you have a similar product or improve on an existing product, sell away. Competition breeds more R&D and ultimately more product.

You people don't know half the story, Archie AKA marks supplier is a really nice piece of work, i remember when my car was there and had the RJC inter cooler Archie took it off for a couple of days and had and exact copy made by his chinese knock off artist down the street from his shop, how do I know this?, because he asked me if he could use it., and I said what for!!, his Reply was and i quote, (its a bad a$$ inter cooler and i want to copy it and the sell it, this is the same intercooler a copy of the RJC's that mark is selling on his website), also Ziggy was sold parts for full price that came from GN1performance under the pretensions they were at a discounted price when they were not, because Ziggy was defending him and standing up for him on this forum back in the day, ever since i pointed out to Ziggy that he was getting hosed and being sold used parts at a full price, he cuts his ties completely with GN1performance,. the reason he brought light to this is because mark sales parts the come from GN1performance who's 99% of his stuff is copied from real vendors who have their homework and research and all archie does is copy and benefit from it by make knocks off for cheap then turn around and sell to make a profit of over 500%, so what if he is making something finally made in the US, its about time he did it, after flooding the market with Stolen ideas and Chinese knock offs that has other vendors selling for him.. to Me G1performance are nothing but crooks and anyone who sales parts that comes from him or his shop should also be considered in the same category.. maybe you all should ask the GN1performance owner what he did with the parts he took and stole off my car while it was at his shop, or the $3,500.00 he took from me and in return gave me a sh!!ty as motor he built me that never ran in my GN because it was so poorly built.. :rolleyes:

I dont see a problem with other people offering same products as other vendors,but if they are taking said vendors products and copying them over seas,thats bull****.
Like when a girdle was sent to china to be copied,thats BS.
You wanna make and sell your own girdle? fine do it,but give an american
company the job to make them for you.
I realize a ton of stuff we buy electronics and all are made overseas,but there is no choice when there is no american company stepping up to make them.
FWIW my home theater is BOSE,made in the USA :D

Eastern was the first Buick vendor, Buick made their own girdle first it was made for them by Moroso who later sold it under their name and then Eastern.
Mike

Mike, IF memory serves me right, it was a long time ago, I looked over a couple prototype girdles that Smokey had made. One was a 14 bolt and these actually pre-dated the Moroso's.

Jay,
I have a 3.0 block (?) thats looks just like a 3.8 from and 84/85 car with a girdle that came from Buick and was supposed to be from some Bonneville program Buick was doing. I was told that Smokey was involved but that was never possibly backed up by anyone until now. I bought it because I thought it was a cool piece of history and it was cheap. This is the oldest girdle I know of, thanks for the info.
Mike

Since Mark said they were made in the USA who is to challenge that comment without any proof whatsoever? :rolleyes:

He's one vendor that does state in most cases where everything comes from. :)

I believed him from the start, since he's HONEST and doesn't have any agenda.

That's the bottom line for me, I like the Razor RJC pullies I have on my GN.

If I win Marks's in the FREE GIVEAWAY I'll put them on the WE4. :cool:

If you are going to question someone's honesty you should have your PROOF up front and not look like a total idiot looking for a banning. :rolleyes:

Mark

I have helped put on a few Buick get togethers in CT the last 2 years. Each time Mark has gone above and beyond in DONATING items for a raffle or giveaway. Last year at Kash's Garage it took over an hour and a half to give away all the stuff Mark donated. That is someone who believes in giving back to a hobby that helps support his business. God bess you Mark. I said my piece. Thanks,AJ

I have helped put on a few Buick get togethers in CT the last 2 years. Each time Mark has gone above and beyond in DONATING items for a raffle or giveaway. Last year at Kash's Garage it took over an hour and a half to give away all the stuff Mark donated. That is someone who believes in giving back to a hobby that helps support his business. God bess you Mark. I said my piece. Thanks,AJ
I can confirm that.

I don't see Cotton giving anything away at these events. In fact, I don't see Cotton period:rolleyes: and Cotton doesn't contribute to this board either. I see Mark up here every day. That's my piece...

AJ don't forget he just DONATED BUNCH OF STUFF IN THIS PASS GETOGETER AT PAT'S ..MARK IS A GOOD :biggrin: GOD BLESS..:p;)

The thing most ppl dont get is Mark is making a new product for our cars and community which is a dieing breed . I can say the more support and the more demand will only make things better for us the consumer . The way i see it more vendors more options, as far a chinese products im not a fan and will always try and support american made parts . Laz

And i thought only people on the Mustang forums were a-holes..this board takes the cake...Mark is one of the few standup,honest people on this board...

Fontana October 31?

Does anyone have video of Fontana drags from October 31? I want to see that retard, Ziggy run his lame, '83 Olds Cutlass wagon down the 1/4 mile. BTW, does he have anybody's custom pulleys on his motor?

And i thought only people on the Mustang forums were a-holes..this board takes the cake...Mark is one of the few standup,honest people on this board...
I wouldn't generalize an entire board negatively on this topic. If anything, the majority here have come out in support of Mark from what I have read.

Does anyone have video of Fontana drags from October 31? I want to see that retard, Ziggy run his lame, '83 Olds Cutlass wagon down the 1/4 mile. BTW, does he have anybody's custom pulleys on his motor?

you type real dangerously behind that keyboard i didnt go to the event A-HOLE. dude how does this make me a retard? look i could care less where the parts are coming from, one thing that i like about GN1PERFORMANCE is that he demands good quality from his chines connection, ive seen 3 different batches of headers come out from them the third being the best, same goes for intercoolers i had one of his first gen intercoolers that would blow the end tanks at 15lbs, he squared that away with kevin( chines supplier) and now decided to sell the RJC copied intercooler, so bottom line is the products are good but why did they have to copy them? did you guys know that they copied the T/A headers? T/A found out and quickly put an end to that before they even hit the shelves, i was there and saw them in person.... this should in no way portray me as an A-HOLE im just stating facts, marks intercooler is a direct copy of RJCs period, the pulleys im sure were designed here in the US ill give them that but i highly doubt that they are being made here, if 99% of their products are made over seas what makes you think that the pulleys arent made over there to.....im sure that the quality of them are perfect but just be honest of where they are made....dont lie to the buick community, you people want the source here it is just call and ask for buick DP,intercoolers,wastegates,headers,pulleys etc....notice that none of the stated parts on listed online other than the intercooler and wastegates, i wonder why:rolleyes:....why pay the middle man when you can get it straight from the source
http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CXR&Category_Code=INCO

Some people are just born stupid. I see it every day as a cop. They just can't help themselves. Maybe they we dropped on their head as a baby or possibly just poor genes or inner breeding. Who knows, it's anyones guess.......:rolleyes:

I hate to have threads veare off but I just gotta ask this simple question to GNBRETT.....Why do you call yourself a COP? Wouldn't Officer be more respectfull. I am not trying to start trouble I just want to know why.

Personally I think the word cop is degrading for such hard work you officers do daily having to deal with all type bozo's out there.

Can you freaking read? What are you, like 20 years old or something?? Go pollute someone else's thread will you? Still haven't given us your real name either.

Status
Not open for further replies.