Billet aluminum pulleys - Let's continue on, shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I am done with your childish little game, go do something constructive instead of being a behind the keyboard putz. Nighty night. Going to watch the World Series.

You really are all over the place, aren't you? Don't like to be proved wrong?

"I bet they are made over seas!!"

Nope...shown where they are made.

"Well..maybe they were desinged here..but (with ZERO proof) I still think they are made overseas!!"

Great logic.

"Well...the pully thing isn't going well for me...sooo...what about these other products?? Huh? OMG! Horrible vendor!"

Retard.

Is this the part where you call me an internet cowboy? Cause if you REALLY are going to take it like I am insulting your man-hood...feel free to drop me a PM and we can work out a time and place :rolleyes: Of course, I would expect you to come to me....your problem=your travel expenses.

Seems like you take the internet a BIT to seriously.

You really are all over the place, aren't you? Don't like to be proved wrong?

"I bet they are made over seas!!"

Nope...shown where they are made.

"Well..maybe they were desinged here..but (with ZERO proof) I still think they are made overseas!!"

Great logic.

"Well...the pully thing isn't going well for me...sooo...what about these other products?? Huh? OMG! Horrible vendor!"

Retard.

Is this the part where you call me an internet cowboy? Cause if you REALLY are going to take it like I am insulting your man-hood...feel free to drop me a PM and we can work out a time and place :rolleyes: Of course, I would expect you to come to me....your problem=your travel expenses.

Seems like you take the internet a BIT to seriously.

and its always easier to call someone out over the internet, so have a goodnight and dont forget the kiss your wife for me

Not calling you out idiot. I'm saying that YOU HAVE ISSUES!!!!!

Feel free to read the last line of the post you quoted again.

you type real dangerously behind that keyboard i didnt go to the event A-HOLE. dude how does this make me a retard? look i could care less where the parts are coming from, one thing that i like about GN1PERFORMANCE is that he demands good quality from his chines connection, ive seen 3 different batches of headers come out from them the third being the best, same goes for intercoolers i had one of his first gen intercoolers that would blow the end tanks at 15lbs, he squared that away with kevin( chines supplier) and now decided to sell the RJC copied intercooler, so bottom line is the products are good but why did they have to copy them? did you guys know that they copied the T/A headers? T/A found out and quickly put an end to that before they even hit the shelves, i was there and saw them in person.... this should in no way portray me as an A-HOLE im just stating facts, marks intercooler is a direct copy of RJCs period, the pulleys im sure were designed here in the US ill give them that but i highly doubt that they are being made here, if 99% of their products are made over seas what makes you think that the pulleys arent made over there to.....im sure that the quality of them are perfect but just be honest of where they are made....dont lie to the buick community, you people want the source here it is just call and ask for buick DP,intercoolers,wastegates,headers,pulleys etc....notice that none of the stated parts on listed online other than the intercooler and wastegates, i wonder why:rolleyes:....why pay the middle man when you can get it straight from the source
cxracing.com: Intercooler

Ziggy, "chines connection" and "chines supplier"right? I guess you think people from China are known as "chines"(sic). It took me a few seconds to figure that one out.

Your inept ramblings, run-on sentences, sentence fragments, bad spelling and horrible grammar and punctuation have shown everyone on the Turbo Buick web-site how ignorant and illiterate you really are. You surely must be a high school dropout. Let me make a prediction right now: YOU ARE SO UNEDUCATED YOU WILL HAVE A VERY TOUGH TIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO JUST EARN A LIVING. YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED JOB LAYOFFS, DISMISSALS, AND YOU CAN'T HOLD DOWN A JOB FOR VERY LONG. IT'S ONE JOB AFTER ANOTHER AND IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT. IT IS ALWAYS THE "BOSS DIDN'T LIKE ME". YOU SUSPECT YOUR WIFE IS ALREADY SECRETLY PLANNING TO DIVORCE YOU. WE ARE ALL VERY SORRY FOR YOU AND HOPE YOU CAN GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. Maybe you can finally get your GED diploma if you go to school nights.

Ziggy, "chines connection" and "chines supplier"right? I guess you think people from China are known as "chines"(sic). It took me a few seconds to figure that one out.

Your inept ramblings, run-on sentences, sentence fragments, bad spelling and horrible grammar and punctuation have shown everyone on the Turbo Buick web-site how ignorant and illiterate you really are. You surely must be a high school dropout. Let me make a prediction right now: YOU ARE SO UNEDUCATED YOU WILL HAVE A VERY TOUGH TIME FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO JUST EARN A LIVING. YOU HAVE ALREADY EXPERIENCED JOB LAYOFFS, DISMISSALS, AND YOU CAN'T HOLD DOWN A JOB FOR VERY LONG. IT'S ONE JOB AFTER ANOTHER AND IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT. IT IS ALWAYS THE "BOSS DIDN'T LIKE ME". YOU SUSPECT YOUR WIFE IS ALREADY SECRETLY PLANNING TO DIVORCE YOU. WE ARE ALL VERY SORRY FOR YOU AND HOPE YOU CAN GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. Maybe you can finally get your GED diploma if you go to school nights.
wow you hit the nail on this one, well whats done is done take the information for what its worth.....

Ziggy Stardust, probably the best thing you could do for yourself at this point in time it to pick up the largest rock you can physically lift, and smash yourself on the head with it.

This goes for any of you who are slandering ziggy and making him look bad, he is giving you all valid information and even a source where you can get all the products mark is selling for even cheaper than the prices on marks website., with that said, I can also bet my nuts the pullies are not being made here in the state nor do i care where are being made :rolleyes:, is it too much to ask to simply state (MADE IN CHINA)., dont pretend you support the US economy when you are really not doing it, Simply fact is: before china makes any products for Archie aka (GN1performance), also known as mark supplier, they demands to see an original mock up of what they are going to make, most likely those pictures you saw of the pullies being made here was the 1st run of the RJC's made by someone here in the states and then sent to china for final approval and then copied as usual, I had a set of Terry Houston headers in my car that Archie wanted to get his hands on and even had someone else come ask me if i wanted to part with them so he could copy them in china, in return i was going to get my originals back get paid for them, and a set if the china copy ones for my help.. NOTTTTTTTT....:rolleyes:

This information just in from Ziggy:

"you forgot the part where im mexican dipsh!t, im sorry that you failed at something once again, if you want to know a lil about me here it is...
1-Graduated HS 01
2-current student at Cypress Collage (A/S DMI,A/S SONAGRAPHIL)
3-ASE Certified (since 03)
3- never did the mistake of getting married( ask your wife about me)
4- Currently employed and have been there since 04"

Now I understand his problem and I want to let him know we here in the Buick Community have nothing but sincere compassion and pity for him, and we feel really sorry for him. He can't help it.

This goes for any of you who are slandering ziggy and making him look bad, he is giving you all valid information and even a source where you can get all the products mark is selling for even cheaper than the prices on marks website., with that said, I can also bet my nuts the pullies are not being made here in the state nor do i care where are being made :rolleyes:, is it too much to ask to simply state (MADE IN CHINA)., dont pretend you support the US economy when you are really not doing it, Simply fact is: before china makes any products for Archie aka (GN1performance), also known as mark supplier, they demands to see an original mock up of what they are going to make, most likely those pictures you saw of the pullies being made here was the 1st run of the RJC's made by someone here in the states and then sent to china for final approval and then copied as usual, I had a set of Terry Houston headers in my car that Archie wanted to get his hands on and even had someone else come ask me if i wanted to part with them so he could copy them in china, in return i was going to get my originals back get paid for them, and a set if the china copy ones for my help.. NOTTTTTTTT....:rolleyes:
Let's say his info is actually legit (I'm not saying it is by any means, mind you)... His delivery is the biggest problem IMO. He comes off as an illiterate, wannabe badass who talks sh!t behind a keyboard.

Also, if the products discussed in this thread are direct ripoffs from RJC Racing, why hasn't Jason or someone else from RJC come in here speaking out about it?

Also, concerning the parts and being able to get them "cheaper from the source"... Most people can do minimal research and find out who the direct supplier is. RJC has their downpipes built by Arizona GN. I could have probably gone to AGN and bought my DP directly from there. But I wanted to go through RJC.

A very close friend of mine does laser engraving and can get the material Mark uses for the interior overlays. I could go get that stuff made at cost alllll day long. I'm sure with little effort, I could come up with lots of products that I can likely get cheaper from other places. But I choose to go with vendors like Mark, Jason, etc. instead.

Also, if the products discussed in this thread are direct ripoffs from RJC Racing, why hasn't Jason or someone else from RJC come in here speaking out about it?

What good would that do? Its not like people would stop buying the stuff.

Ive had more products/ideas stolen from me from a myriad of vendors than you can shake a stick at. The consumer doesnt give a crap. It doesnt do any good to post who stole what because theyre not going to stop selling the parts and the customer doesnt care anyway.

What it comes down to with the customer is they want the cheapest price and want it yesterday than expect you to devote 110% of your time to them only. Im not trying to come off like an ass because I enjoy dealing with 99% of the Buick guys out there. But there's always that 1% that makes you ask why you even bother.

More wild accusations with zero evidence...actually making them in the face of evidence to the contrary! WOW!

If the guy sold products that were made in China and LIED about it, I could see where people would question everything. But since he is very up front about where is products are made I don't see what he would gain from lying.

The internet is just like real life in some regards. If you are rude and obnoxious to people, that's what you get in return. GNbooster gets what he gives.

BTW nobody has YET to explain how you can STEAL the idea of a WHEEL!!!!! OR the idea of making them billiet aluminum!!!! TONS of parts of made of that, and it is pretty common to use that material to lighten up the car.

Waiting...........

I wish I was a mod on this section also, I would have done closed this down. Mark is a stand up guy and I have several of his items on my own car. Everything I have is top notch and I am proud to have it on my car. If Mark says its made here, that is all I need period! No pictures, etc. His word is good enough for me. Amazing how the ones that start the most crap never contribute to the buick items but sure like to pick them apart. Keep it up, when all the good vendors like mark finally have enough and say piss off then the new thing to whine about will be,,, Oh BOO HOO, I can't get anything for my car. Sheeeesh

Status
Not open for further replies.